Chapter 14: The Twin Hurricane

Mikazuki and Artemisia are in now in the living room, sitting across each other with two cups of tea to accompany them. The woman reached her pocket and brought out 5 Kaiju medals in front of Mikazuki. The moment he looked at the images on the medals, he soon realized that these medals are components of Five-King.

"My apologies." Artemisia suddenly bowed her head. "I have no intention to hurt your students back then. I was simply assessing your combat capabilities for the upcoming battle."

Mikazuki perked up. "What battle?"

"You should already know after your battle against Trespasser."

His suspicions is proven much to his horror. The one who sent Trespasser and Hakuja possessed the fragment of Dark Lucifer.

"Did I pass?" Mikazuki inquired, implying his combat capabilities.

"Enough to convince me to give you 3 new Dark Capsules." She raised up her head.

Mikazuki called out his fusion devices, and he took the 3 capsules of dark giants from the holder before presenting them on the table.

"These were yours?" He asked.

"Tiga, Darramb, and Hudra..." She listed the name. "Just like them, I'm a dark giant, Camearra from the Ultra Ancient civilization in the another Earth."

She then explained her origin till her death against her former lover, Tiga who defected to the light and how she was reincarnated as Artemisia. Mikazuki could't help but to sympathize of her loss.

"Are you... still looking for him?" He asked cautiously.

"No." She shook her head. "He already has someone else in his life after his reincarnation. I have no choice but to move on."

"You have my condolence."

"Furthermore, this conversation is between us only. That's an order from your commander." She instructed sternly.

"Ha-hai!"

Artemisia took the medals back into her pocket, and Mikazuki took his capsules.

"Moving on. I came here to tell you that I'm no enemy and to warn you about Jugglus Juggler." She said.

"Jugglus... Juggler?" Mikazuki echoed. "You mean that alien with a crescent moon on his chest."

"He may look like a villain but the truth is, he's caring person who side to no one but himself and just want something entertaining."

"So... anti-hero?"

"Sort of." She replied. "His position is depend on when or where. And if he became your enemy, you better hope you survive."

Mikazuki gulped nervously. He recalled his battle against him, and Juggler's combat capabilities are no joke.

"So... these new capsules you gave me... are all just for his entertainment?" Mikazuki inquired.

"Rest assure. If things getting out of hand, he'll help." She said in reassurance.

"I hope so."

"Anyway, that's all I wanted to say." She stood up. "Juggler will be behind the enemy line, gathering intels as we speak. He'll inform you if it's necessary."

She bowed to Mikazuki to excuse herself. She made her way to the door, but Mikazuki suddenly grabbed her wrist and pinned her on the wall in a blinding speed.

"Yukihara-"

"You may have no intention to harm my students." Mikazuki interjected. "But, you did tried to kill them."