Chapter 21: Triple Event

3 Kaijus in the same night. Truly a sign of an apocalypse. They wrecked havoc in the city, disregarding the civilians. The people managed to get into the shelter but those who don't, they became an unfortunate casualties.

Otachi latched on a building before spraying its acid to its surrounding. Leatherback toppled down the Tengu tower before emitting electricity into its back and shot a concentrated lightning bolt through a line of buildings, melting their structures. Onibaba broke through a building before gathering a heat energy onto its horns. An orange electricity emitted between the horns and created a large energy ball, and Onibaba shot it across the city, creating a large explosion.

"3 Kaijus. Codename; Onibaba, Otachi and Leatherback." Artemisia stated as the images of said Kaijus appeared on the monitor. "AST couldn't send their Peacekeepers since they're destroyed in their last operation, so it's up to us."

"My bad." Mikazuki said with guilt.

"Save it." She replied. "SPU are on their way to the underground base to scramble the Chesters."

"Chesters?" Shido echoed.

"Ratatoskr's special fighter jets!" Maria introduced as the said jets appeared on the monitor. "These jets are designed to fight and exterminate Kaijus. Each of them has their own special capabilities, and they all can combine into multiple formations to obtain a special firepower."

Maria showed all of Chromes' formations and their capabilities, and everyone on the bridge voiced out their amazement as Mikazuki smiled in nostalgia. He never would've though to see those fighter jets once again.

"But these guys are not enough to fight 3 Kaijus in the same time." Artemisia chimed in. "We're gonna need Dark Roc."

"Understood." Mikazuki pulled out his Dark Evoltruster, catching Miku's attention. "What's the plan?"

"Chesters will occupy Otachi in the air while you handle the remaining two."

"That's reckless!" Tatsuo complained. "Why not just use the Fraxinus?"

"This airship lack mobility, and it took too much time to use its main cannon. Even if we can entrap one of the Kaijus, they could break the Territory with ease." She explained.

Tatsuo groaned in defeat. Mikazuki went to his side and held his shoulder in comfort manner.

"It's fine, Tatsuo-kun." He smiled. "I'm the only one who can do this."

Tatsuo held his hand tightly and glared at his friend with concern. "I can't lose you, too."

"I know."

Mikazuki smiled at Tatsuo, and that is enough to convince him to let go of his grip. The lost of Shinji gave a great impact for them and as soon as Tatsuo learned about Mikazuki's hidden power, he felt his friend is going to leave him.

"Ratatoskr, Chesters are in the air!" Cecilia reported. "We're closing in into the AO!"

As if on cue, 4 blinking blue dots appeared on the monitor and closing in into the battlefield.

"Chesters, occupy Otachi in the air! Roc will handle the rest!" Artemisia instructed.

"Ryôkai!"

Mikazuki walked to the center of the bridge and readied his transformation device on his left side. The girls watched Mikazuki in anticipation, waiting for him to transform. He pulled out the device out from the sheath and raised up high in the air before darkness with a hint of glittering star engulfed him.

Roc landed safely on the opened and lone city, and the Kaiju attracted by his presence. They let out a roar and screech for intimidation display, but the giant didn't falter.