Chapter 11: Ratatoskr

"Nyuya!"

"I can't believe you still able to walk around with this wounds on your back."

Mikazuki is now in the infirmary of Fraxinus, laying on the bed in a prone position while Reine stitching his back wounds. Shido and the girls are there to accompany them with Kotori in a hospital robe.

"How are you feeling, Kotori-chan?" Mikazuki asked.

"I'm fine, Sensei." The girl smiled.

"I've checked her condition, and she no longer possess a Spirit power. In other words, she return back to human permanently." Reine informed.

"Yokatta." Mikazuki sighed in relief.

Once she's done stitching his wound, Reine wrapped Mikazuki with bandages around his body. He put on his hospital robe and dropped off from the bed however, he almost lose his balance when he landed his feet on the ground. He used the bed as a support, and he proceed to seat back up.

"Here." Reine offered a wheelchair for him.

"Thank you, Murasame-sensei." He replied and carefully dropped himself onto the chair.

Reine proceed to bring Mikazuki out from the infirmary with Shido and the girls following from behind. They went through the hallway as Mikazuki mesmerized the futuristic design.

"Sensei." Shido called.

"Nyu?"

"Once again, thank you saving us all."

Tohka, Yoshino and Yohinon nodded in agreement with a smile.

"Ratatoskr owe a lot, Yukihara-sensei." Kotori added.

"Nuruhuhuhuehehehe! I'm just happy to help."

Eventually, they made it to the bridge where Mikazuki met the crew. He greeted them politely and gave them his gratitude for taking a good care of Shido and Kotori. They too, replied his kindness equally.

After that, they proceed to explain Mikazuki about Ratatoskr, Spirits, AST, DEM and all sensitive information regarding the spacequake that are hidden from the public.

"Nyuu...." Mikazuki is flabbergasted by the information in the monitor in front of him.

"I understand it's hard to swallow, but we'd like you to keep this from the public." Kannazuki stated.

"Well, I have the capability to turn myself into a giant, so there's nothing you need to worry about." Mikazuki replied. "Furthermore, those ASTs already leaked that information when they're trying to assassinate Yoshino-chan."

"Thank you for the understanding."

"Regarding the devices you're possessing.." Reine presented the Dark Evoltruster and Impact Shot on her hands. "I like to investigate them if I may."

"Ah, those things are alien technology." He immediately took them away from her. "I doubt your technology can crack them up."

"Understood."

"But, what happened to the Spirit power you took?" Kotori asked.

"Now that's 10 billion yen question, Kotori-chan!" Mikazuki cheered.

"Wasn't it supposed to be a million dollar question?" Shido sweated.

Mikazuki brought out the Dark Evoltruster, catching everyone's curiosity. The device shone in dim color light, and his fusion device materialized on his hips. While everyone voiced out their amazement, Mikazuki opened up the holder and took out three capsules from it.