Chapter 27: The Jester, The Ruler and The Judge

Mio is found speed walking through the hallway of Ratatoskr' base under Tengu city while carrying a silver colored box, passing by fellow workers who are busy on their own. Unlike her usual tired expression, she seems in a mix of confuse and nervous.

After a long trip, she made it to an infirmary where she's requested. She entered the room and found Artemisia, Shido, and the girls waiting with three new individuals. These three new girls are the Spirits that Ryuji spotted through Beelzebub.

"These are the girls you mentioned?" Mio asked Shido.

"Wow, that's how you greet your daughters, mother?" The Spirit with purple hair snarled.

"Ren-san, be nice." The Spirit with a short light pink hair scolded. "She's not our First Spirit, and can you see she's no longer one?"

The Spirit with blonde side ponytail hair nodded in agreement. "I couldn't sense any trace of her power at all."

"Shido." Artemisia signaled.

"These girls came to my house last night and claimed that they know me." Shido stated. "And yet, I don't even remember any of them."

"That's natural." Mio commented. "I don't even recall turning them into a Spirits nor creating another pure Spirit other than Tohka."

"You remembered all of your victims?" Artemisia inquired.

"Their face always haunting me."

Ren smirked in amusement. "So that's how it is."

"Ren-san?" The pink hair girl called.

"Rinne, Mayuri." Ren called the pink hair and the blond Spirits respectively. "None of us have the recollection of these Kaijus' and Ultraman's existence, right?"

The mentioned Spirits nodded in agreement, and Artemisia connected the dots immediately.

"You girls came from a different universe, huh?" She assumed.

"A different universe?" Kotori echoed.

"A world that similar to ours and yet different at the same time. Like Ren claimed, they have no recollection the existence of Kaijus nor Ultraman."

"And Shido's sealing ability that was taken by uh... who was it, again?" Mayuri confused.

"Yukihara-sensei." Kaguya explained. "The best teacher and the greatest hero of Tengu city, the Ultraman himself!"

"Elaborate. He's also the one who turned us all back to human permanently, including Mio-san."

"A great teacher with a monstrous power.." Ren uttered. "I would like to meet him if he only didn't went to space."

"Don't worry. He'll return as soon as he's available." Shido claimed.

"You sounds you put so much faith in him."

"Well, he's not just my teacher. He's also my godfather." Shido scratched his cheek in bashful manner. "So, he's practically my family."

The three new Spirits voiced out their interest and understanding. Mio approached the three and placed the box before opening it, revealing three gem-like item inside.

"Those are?" Ren inquired.

"Ratatoskr had developed a device to negate Spirit's power. Use them, and you'll become a human as long as you wear them." Mio elaborated. "This is our alternative in case Yukihara-sensei is not available."

"Interesting." Ren took them all and shared the devices her fellow pure Spirits. "Now what?"

"Channel your power into it while imagining an accessories to your liking." Mio explained.