Chapter 22: The Devil Return

The Hyper Strike shot volley of missile toward Mungorus, and they hit the Kaiju's chest. However the rapid impact explosions are absorbed and channeled into the Kaiju's palm. Mungorus raised her fist and punched the ground, creating wave of tremor toward Roc.

The giant jumped high to evade the attack and flipped to deliver an axe kick down onto Mungorus head before landing safely in front of her. Roc hopped up and grabbed the Kaijus' tusks to knee her jaw from below. He broke the tusks with the force and backflipped, but Mungorus grabbed midair the giant before slamming him to the ground.

After her tusks grew back, she grabbed his leg and proceed to crash him around the buildings before tossing him through the city. Then, she used her twin tails to launch spikes toward the giant. Roc pushed himself up before backflipping to evade the spikes but as soon as Mungorus finished, he noticed a cut on his left shoulder before a Sphere grew up from it. Roc's mind began to fell hazy, and he suddenly fell on his knee in weak manner.

"Does the Sphere... absorbing my power..? No.. it's trying to control me..." Mikazuki uttered.

"SPU, distract Mungorus! Fraxinus will kill it in one shot with Mystletainn!" Artemisia instructed while putting a headphone.

"But, where are you going to shoot?" Mana inquired.

"According to my scan, the Kaiju has a weak and exposed cortex. Mystletainn should be powerful enough to make a hole through her heart from there." Maria informed.

"Distract her long enough so the Fraxinus can position herself to her back." Artemisia stated.

"Ryôkai!"

"Think you can keep up with me?" Artemisia asked her vice-commander.

"I'll do my best, Commander." Kannazuki put on his headphone.

Kannazuki is known as one of Ratatoskr's most exceptional users of Realizers and with Artemisia's unique Realizers control, they could used Fraxinus main cannon to its full potential.

The jet shot its second Ultimate Vanisher to Mungorus' face, but the Kaiju used her twin tail to create a barrier to block and absorbed it. The power trailed through her veins from her tails to her head. Then Kaiju breathed a concentrated energy beam from her mouth.

The jet broke formation, and Roc flew up to the sky to evade the incoming attack. The beam shot through multiple buildings and blew a large portion of a mountain at the end. Roc watched the devastation in horror before looking down at the Kaiju who roared at him.

He crossed his left arm onto his chest plate and pulled it back to transform into Azure Tempest. He equipped his dagger and dived down toward Mungorus while spinning in a rapid pace with the dagger in a thrusting position.

Mungorus shot her spikes and energy beam simultaneously toward her prey but, her attacks are all repelled by the spins. She then created a barrier with her tails, and Roc continued to spin on the shield in a rapid pace while the Kaiju is holding the barrier.

The Fraxinus is already positioned herself behind Mungorus with the cannon aiming to her back. Despite hovering above dark the clouds, they still could see their target with the live footages. A bright light energy began to gathering in front of the cannon's barrel and between the jaws, and the Fraxinus had Mungorus lock into their target.

"Mystletainn Cannon: Fire!"

With Artemisia's and Kannazuki's declaration, Fraxinus released the concentrated energy into a powerful and devastated beam. It went through the clouds and approaching their target.