Chapter 7: A Great Responsibility

Hovering 15 km above Tengu City, a large airship is found in an invisible mode. The ship is named Fraxinus and belong to an organization called Ratatoskr.

Ratatoskr is created for the purpose of saving the Spirits, the source of spacequake, through peaceful means without killing them. This organization is only known by the upper level of the government and high-ranking military officials.

The ship has a crew of 6 people with one Commander and a Vice-Commander. The crew members are included:

1. Commander; Kotori Itsuka.
2. Vice-Commander; Kyouhei Kannazuki.
3. Analysis Officer; Reine Murasame.
4. Bad Marriage; Kyouji Kawagoe.
5. Boss; Masaomi Mikimoto.
6. Nail Knocker; Hinaki Shiizaki.
7. Dimension Breaker; Munechika Nakatsugawa.
8. Deep Love; Kozue Minowa.

Currently, they are all investigating about Dark Roc as the footages of him kept replying on the main monitor in front of them.

"Any luck?" Kotori asked her crews with an annoyed tone. "I've been watching Ultraman's footages over and over as if I'm watching his Tv show series."

"My apologies." Reine chimed in. "There's nothing else we could find about the giant but the fact he took the power of Tohka's, Yoshino's and Shin's sealing ability."

"How about the satellites? He fell from the sky and flew away once he done his job."

"No luck as well." Minowa stated. "It's as if he appeared and vanished in the air."

Kotori groaned in displease. The organization have lost Shido, their greatest asset in saving the Spirits. However, deep down she also glad that she doesn't necessarily need to put him in danger ever again. She then glanced to her Analysis Officer and noticed something different from her.

"Your look healthier, Reine." Kotori commented, catching the attention of her crew.

"Pardon?" She asked.

"Your dark circle under your eyes are fading, and you have a nice complexion."

"Ah, Yukihara-sensei has been taking a good care of my health." She smiled.

"Hoo, Yukihara-sensei, huh?"

"You know him, Commander?" The Vice-Commander Kyouhei Kannazuki inquired.

"That teacher is very passionate with his profession. He's the reason why Shido's and my test score rose up when we were kids." Kotori smirked in impress manner. "He writes individualized questions, taking into account his students' best and worst subject."

Kawagowe voiced out his curiosity. "Such teacher is truly exist?"

"He's one of a kind. Not only just a teacher, he's a walking philosophy as if he has every answers for any kind of problems in this world." Kotori added. "And I'm not surprise if he manage to make our Reine to have a proper sleep."

The crew laughed softly by the comment, and a sudden call from Shido in monitor alerted them. It immediately answered, and the boy appeared on the screen.

-Ω-

Anti Spirit Team or AST for short. They are a special secret unit of Wizards within the JGSDF. It is designed to suppress and eliminate the Spirits by means of killing them.

Wizards are trained humans who  battled the Spirits using advanced technology provided by a device called "Realizer", while wearing armor called Combat Realizer Units (CR-Units).

The AST HQ are located in an isolated forest far away in any city in Japan. The base Commander, Ryuji Raiden is tending his Bonsai in his office as the squad captain, Ryouko Kusakabe is standing firmly in front of him.