Chapter 35: Sphere Stampede

The possessed giant let a deafening roar to the sky in declaring manner, overwhelming the blaring Kaiju alarm. He then pierced his spike fist into the ground, and mountain of Sphere spikes sprouted out to the edge of the city and destroyed everything in its way in a large explosion. The blast caught a few unfortunate civilians and public properties.

The giant pulled out his arm and began advancing through the city.

Shido and the girls watched the giant's rampage in baffling manner. From the Sphere around the giant, it's easy for them to tell that Origami is under the influence of the enemy. However, they also noticed that she cried in pain and agony as if she had experienced a nightmare.

Shido wielded out the Cruelevolver and ready to fight, but Kurumi held out her hand to his front to stop him.

"This is partially my responsibilities.." Kurumi said.

"Kurumi?" Shido echoed.

"I'll explain later."

She walked forward away from the group and prepared her transformation device. She held her Hyper Key to the left side of her head and pressed the switch.

{Darkness Emperor!}

She then loaded the Hyper Key into her GUTS Sparklence.

{Boot up! Void!}

She brought the GUTS Sparklence back to the side of her head before opening the barrel, and the gem inside shone bright and sent Kurumi into the Inner Space.

"Rise from darkness, eternal void..."

She moved the device to the right side of her head, and her left hand moved to her front.

"Darkness Emperor!"

She lifted her device skyward and pressed the trigger, and the gem inside flashed a light that consumed her into darkness.

{Darkness Emperor!}

-Ω-

The evacuation has been completed, and Ratatoskr had sent the Chrome Chesters. The SPU attacked the giant with coordinations as the target fought back by wailing his arms around while firing green electricity from his spikes.

Artemisia suddenly jolted for sensing a familiar presence approaching fast. Her feelings came true when Maria reported an enormous energy blitzing toward Shadow Usurper. The AI showed the live footage to show a large dark energy crashed on Shadow Usurper, and the giant crashed to the street. The dark energy then landed on the ground before a dark cloud-like storm swirled from below and reached the sky.

"Could it be.." Artemisia uttered in longing manner.

The storm slowly faded away and revealed another inheritor of Roc, Darkness Emperor whose four stats are twice as much as Roc's basic form.

The giant has Tiga Dark's body with Trigger Dark's arm braces that have short blades on its elbow, greaves and torso armor with small spikes on the shoulders. The head shaped into Tiga's with Trigger's face paint and marks, Tiga's Color Timer overlapped on Roc's.

{Command, this is Pendragon.} Ellen called from the comms. {Are you seeing this?}

"Seeing and feeling it." She replied. "The 6th inheritor has appeared."

{Are they friendly?} Mana inquired.

{The big guy just crashed the bad guy. What else do you need?} Ashley remarked.