None Down, Eighteen to Go, Part 1

Don POV:

"Welcome to the ridonculous race, right now 18 teams from across the country are reading themselves to embark on a race to the death!" I announced, then I got something through my earpiece. "Not to the death? Okay, let's meet the teams who AREN'T racing to the death"

After some introductions

"Y/N and Zoey childhood best friends who are trying to salvage their friendship"

Y/N POV:

"Me and Zoey haven't spoken in years and I heard she was getting into reality shows and I thought hey why not" I smirked. "Yeah! I know that together we can win this race!" She declared "Absolutely!" I replied

Time skip

"Right this way teams over here!" Don yelled, we walked over "Welcome contestants! This is your starting line for your 26 part race around the world! Each part ends with a chill zone, get there fast because the last team to stand on the carpet of completion may be cut from the competition. But the first team to reach out last chill zone will win 1 million dollars!" He announced as we all cheered! As me and Zoey cheered I heard the sound of breaking bones, I looked to see a boy getting crushed by a hug. "Look over here!" Don yelled as we looked over to see him standing next to a box that looked like him. "This is our ridonculous tip box, also known as the Don box. Press this button to get the travel tips that will lead you through the ridonculous race. Ready teams?" He asked, Zoey took my hand ready to start running. "On your mark, get set RACE"

Zoey and me ran to the Don box and got the tip, "race on foot to the CN tower and find the Don box to get your next tip!" I red as we began running towards the tower. When we arrived I clicked the button and got the tip. "It's an Either or" I said as she took it out of my hands to read, "okay we need to either climb stairs or take the elevator and then do a sky walk" she explained. "How about scares" I suggested, "sure"." She said as we ran inside. We got into the elevator but it was already gone. So we decided to wait because Zoey wanted to text Mike. after what felt like ages the Elivator opened and we all got inside. Inside was just me and Zoey, the larpers, the rockers and the mom and daughter teams. Then we saw two others running into the Elevator last minute, the one I saw getting crushed earlier and the one who was crushing him, they got in and we made our way up. But then the worst happened. "What's that smell!?!" I yelled as I covered my nose, I looked at the guy next to me and he looked like he was just accepting fate.

The Elivator finally opened and we ran out, Zoey and me grabbed the helmets "should have picked stairs" I mumbled as Zoey began walking across the Skywalk.

We I was halfway when I saw the guy who I was next to in the Elivator sliding away and near the edge! Without hesitation I grabbed his arm and held onto something! "Do not let go!" He yelled, "wasn't exactly planning on that but I'll consider it!" I yelled back as his teammate caught up, "Y/N let's go!" Zoey yelled as I pulled the guy back onto the Skywalk and to his teammate. "Coming!" I yelled back as I began walking quickly across the terrifying Skywalk, we ran back inside and grabbed the tip. "A zipline!" Zoey cheered "a zipline!?!" I yelled in horror at the same time.

Confessional:

"I was already going against my fear of heights by doing the Skywalk. But a zipline over water!" I yelled, "Y/N we'll be fine, besides You didn't seem too scared when you saved Noah" she smirked, "Noah?" I questioned. "He did Total drama aswell but a different season" she replied. "Oh" I shrugged, "Y/N's never watched reality shows like total drama she's only watched my season" Zoey explained to the camera. "yep! I really need to actually watch the series at some point" I smirked.
End of confessional

"I'll hold onto you and you grab the tip, got it?" Zoey questioned. "Got it" I replied in a shaky voice. She held onto me and we went down, I was screaming the whole time but I grabbed the tip! When we got to the bottom I stood up immediately. "We did it!" I cheered, "You did it Y/N I'm so proud of you! But what does it say?" Zoey asked. I looked at it and grinned. "We're going to Morocco!" I cheered as we ran to book the first flight.