Little Bull on the Prairie

Y/N POV:

Last episode I had to dump noah (Not that we had gotten together in the first place) but he was putting me before the race and my head wasn't entirely in it either so I did it for us? It doesn't matter! All that matters is that we win that million! Anyway last time we were in New Zealand and now we were leaving, Me and Zoey ran towards the Don Box, "uh 'go to head smashed in buffalo jump?' what is that?" She asked "Alberta Canada!" I yelled in realization "let's go!" Zoey smiled, we got to the Taxi and I was about to get in but Zoey stopped me "hey we should wait for Owen and Noah, we are in an alliance" she said "nope, I'm not giving him any false hope, besides if we're on a break so is the alliance" I said as I pulled her in. I hope Noah didn't take it badly. NO! STOP THINKING ABOUT NOAH AND FOCUS ON THE GAME!

We didn't make it to the first flight unfortunately, once we were on our plane and it flew off I opened my book and began to read "uh N/N? Noah's not looking so good" Zoey whispered. I subtly looked over to see he had a very depressed expression "who's to say that I did that, could be he had a rough night. he sometimes stays up late to read" I whispered hopefully. Zoey nodded unconvinced by what I said and went back to looking out the window. Then we found out our plane was delayed. Perfect!

After an hour out plane finally arrived and we ran towards the exit. I saw Owen carrying Noah, Mabye I was right and he is just tired, Hopefully. We ran to our vehicles and began to drive! We arrived at the location and grabbed the tip. (Avoiding Owens car crashing into me) "It's an all-in! tip your hat split your jeans and eat like a cowboy by all means" i read. In short we had to eat a whole pot of pork and beans and at the bottom would be our tip. We arrived and I grabbed the spoon "ready?" I asked "again total drama weird food challenge and Chefs cooking I'm more than ready" she smiled as we began to eat.

I looked over at Owen and Noah to see Owen spoon feeding Noah "Y/N I don't think he's taking it well" Zoey said to me "he's fine! Maybe he just doesn't like beans?" I said nervously. "Y/N If Noah Doesn't like something then he makes it stupidly obvious" Zoey pointed out "just agree with me please!" I yelled

Once we finished I grabbed the tip and read it. "He Zo? How do you feel about a Bull ride?" I asked "oh I can do that!" She grinned as we ran to the bull. And unsurprisingly she did it! We grabbed the tip and began to run to the chill zone. Then I looked back at Noah to see he wasn't even trying on the bull ride! "Try and find an excuse for that" Zoey said to me "uh- Mabye he's faking it! Because if he isn't then I've actually broken one of the best people in my life! And there's absolutely no possible way I did that right!?! Because I would feel absolutely terrible!" I yelled. We looked back and there was still no change and he was flung off and into the bar

Confesional:

"I don't get it! If I'm with him he can't focus on the race but if I'm away from him he's basically dead!" I yelled

End of confessional

"Please tell me I didn't!" I yelled as I shook her "let's go! We don't want to go home yet!" She yelled changing the subject as we began to run!

We ran towards the chill zone and managed to come in 6th place, once we arrived i looked out for Noah, "Y/N? We can leave now we came in 6th" Zoey shrugged "I know but I want to make sure he's okay" I said to her "oh my god just apologize to him and then find me" she smirked as she walked away. Then from the distance I saw Owen dragging Noah to the carpet. Yep I broke him. Luckily they arrived and weren't out the race! "Sort of congratulations, reality TV pros you are in 8th place" Don smiled as Owen passed out from exhaustion. I immediately walked to Noah and knelt down beside him "Noah I am so sorry I broke you, I never wanted to do that. I just wanted you to focus on the game. I still like and really want to be with you" I smiled, suddenly he gasped "you- you do?" He asked as he sat up "absolutely! I just can't do it during the race but once it's over, let's go on a date" I smiled "great" he smiled back. I helped him up and we both dragged Owen away. I'm so happy! Me and Noah are good again and they aren't cut from the race!