Mediterranean Homesick Blues

Y/N POV:

Ah Paris. The city of love! And we're leaving today. We pushed the Don box "take the train Kalach on the Mediterranean coast and search the station for your next travel tip" Zoey read. "Let's go!" I yelled as we ran to the train station. Once we got in we were on the 3rd train.

When we arrived we ran towards the Don box. "Hey Zoe what does it say?" I asked as her eyes widened. "What?" I asked "it's a botch or watch" she said "okay" I smiled "you've got to swim with sharks to get the tip" she said quickly. "WHAT!?!" I yelled in fear. I slowly walked towards the shore. "Hey Y/N you can do this okay?" Zoey reassured. "I hope so" I said nervously as I stepped into the water. I swam towards the nearest shark nervously and I looked towards Zoey. She gave me a thumbs up for reassurance.

Confessionals:

"I've never swam with sharks before so this was absolutely terrifying for me!" I yelled "well you did good though" Zoey smiled "Zoe from what you've told me you've beaten up multiple mutant animals. And nearly Mike/Mal in All starts. That would have been a breeze for you" I said to her. "Okay point taken" she sighed.

End of confessional

As a shark was passing I grabbed the Tip as fast as I could! "I actually did it!" I smiled it felt like someone was watching me though...I guess it was just the cameras. It is reality TV after all.

Noah POV:

I was watching Owen swimming towards the shark to get the tip. But then I heard someone say "I did it!" I looked to see Y/N. I think that was her name... Her smile was beautiful. I quickly stopped staring when she started looking around and went back to watching Owen.

Y/N POV:

Once I got back to the shore Zoey gave me a giant hug! "I knew you could do it!" She cheered. "Hey Zoey let's celebrate later, we've got a sandcastle to build" I said as I showed the tip. We had to make a sand castle version palace of versaill. We were about to start when we saw the cadets castle. "woah that's big" I said. "does that mean it has to be that big?" Zoey asked. "Seriously!" I yelled. "Welp we'd better get started. Then we saw the Farther and son team running past. I looked at their castle. "Zoey! It doesn't have to be big" I said as I pointed. She looked "oh come on!" She yelled. "We could restart. Since it's smaller it would be shorter" I said to her. "sure" she grinned as we began construction.

When we were finally done we got the small judge to look. He was impressed and gave us the tip. I took it "What does say?" She asked "Grab a speedboat and follow the GPS to the chill zone on the southern tip of Iceland!" I said to her. "Let's go!" Zoey said as we ran towards the docks.

We jumped on a boat and turned it on. "Hey I'll drive, since you swam with Sharks and all" Zoey smiled. "Okay, thanks" I smiled as she started the boat and we drove away! As we drove I looked out to see we had passed the Best friends. "Zoey we've passed someone" I called. "cool I'll keep going!" She yelled as the Goths passed us! "Keep going!" I yelled. We were so close to the dock I could see it! When we arrived we ran onto the docks. "9th!" He yelled Zoey gave me a high five and we continued walking.