Darjeel with it

Y/N POV:

Okay! So just as a recap me and the Cadets a have made a deal, at any time we feel necessary we'll team up for the challenge and take the ice dancers down. I've filled in Zoey and she seems on bord! I didn't mention we may be cheating but I'm sure it'll work itself out. Hopefully. Zoey grabbed the tip "we're going to Darjeeling India" she smiled "let's go then!" I yelled as we ran to get a taxi.

We got our taxi and I saw McArthur and Sanders "hey! Wanna share?" I asked "sure" Sanders smiled as they got in. "This doesn't mean we're friends." McArthur said to me "I get it" I Shrugged.

Once we arrived on the plane Me and Zoey sat down and I pulled out a magazine. Then I saw something "is that Noah and Owen?" I asked "that's an original total drama magazine! That's cool they have this" she smiled "total drama island?" I said as I flipped the page, it showed the campers group photo, "Sheesh! I forgot that Ezekiel wasn't always Mutent" she said as she pointed to a guy in a beanie, "Mutent?" I asked sounding slightly concerned "yeah, he never gave up" she said to me "oh god. Wait what place did Noah and Owen come in island?" I asked "well Owen won Season 1 and Noah came in 21st place" she said "oh my God, wait is that Geoff?" I asked as I saw him "yep!" She grinned"wow I need to watch this soon" I replied "we could watch together, it would be a nice catch-up" she smiled "yeah definitely" I smiled. Once the plane landed we all ran out to grab a taxi. "To Darjeeling!" I yelled.

Once we arrived we got out and oh my god it was so hot! "Are we in some kind of oven?" I mumbled as Zoey grabbed a tip "tea time, each racer must strap on one of these baskets and fill it to the brim with these tea leaves. once finished teams must bring their basket to this local she approves of their hall to give them their next tip." She said "well let's get picking!" I yelled as we grabbed a basket and began to get the tea leaves.

We began to collect the leaves when suddenly I noticed two annoying people who wear pink. "Hey can you two go away?" I asked "and where did you have in mind?" Jacques asked "literally anywhere else but here. We know you're up to something. And I know that you two were the reason that the Goths got sent home and you broke my torch light." I said to them "excuse my pardon!" Jacques yelled "wait. Fine. You're right. but we're not here to cheat against you we're here to cheat with you! it's time for a new alliance we want your help to eliminate the haters" José smiled at us "why should we believe you?" I asked "yeah you're not known for being trustworthy" Zoey agreed. "Because when we see weakness we attack it and right now you are not the weakest team here." José said to us and pointed at the haters. Yep she was right we definitely weren't the weakest there. "I believe that." I said to them "but it's still a no." Zoey said to them as we turned back to them "agreed, besides the haters will take themselves out believe it or not" I shrugged "and I'll repeat my statement. Your not exactly the most trustworthy people in history" Zoey said to them "fine. Play it safe. It's your funeral." José smirked. "you telling McArthur and Sanders what they jus tried to do?" Zoey asked "oh yeah totally" I nodded as we went back to picking the leaves. Then I noticed our baskets were light. "Hey Zo is it me or is our baskets really light" I said to her "I was just thinking that" she said to me. We then realized that the ice dancers had sabotaged us by unhooking the bottom of our basket! "You cheaters!" I yelled at them.

Eventually we managed to get the leaves back and ran to get our tip. "okay, get sent reeling on the Darjeeling" it said. "Train cars here alternate between people animal people animal and so on each team will be assigned one of the passenger carts based on the order in which they arrived. But here's the kicker before the train reaches the chill zone station teams will have to fight their way here in the front car in order to exit." It said "let's get moving!" Zoey said as we ran!

We got into the 4th cart, and sat down. But not for long as Don announced that we could begin to start moving. "You heard the speaker Zoey let's move" I smiled as I got up "okay!" She smiled as we walked to the cart exit. We walked to the first "okay you ready?" I asked "yep!" She grinned, we ran into the chicken kart but quickly ran back. "Okay chickens seriously suck." I said as I picked a feather out of my hair. "Here's a plan, how about we go over!" Zoey smiled "that's an idea!" I grinned as I gave her a boost. She then grabbed my arm and pulled me up "let's move" I smiled

We slowly moved across the train roof "okay Mabye this wasn't the safest idea" I said to her "it was this or being attacked by chickens" Zoey shrugged"you raise a fair point" I said back. "Y/N! Zoey!" Carrie yelled "hey!" I yelled back "Devon took a goat to the crotch can we follow you?" She called "sure!" Zoey smiled, we helped Devon up and Zoey guided him away, I helped Carrie up "so how-" suddenly Carrie began to cry! "Woah hey are you okay?" I asked "Devon hardly talks to me anymore! and when he does it's just awkward small talk and I know I said I was over him but- but-" suddenly more tears came out of her eyes the crying increased, i gave her a hug and we kept moving.

We got to the last jump only to find that they had been separated! "What will we do!?!" Zoey yelled "we jump!" I yelled as I jumped "c'mon guys!" I yelled "Carrie jumped and so did Devon. But he landed by the door to the last cart right by the separator! "Hey! The train!" McArthur yelled "Devon unhooked it!" Sanders yelled, "Damn it! That was a big mistake! Hey best friends guess what you are now our worst enemy!" McArthur yelled "oh good! Devon won't talk to me and now the Cadets hate us! Just great!" Carrie yelled as she ran to the end of the cart and began to cry again! Then Devon climbed up "doors locked, there's no way in. Where's Carrie?" He asked "can't you pick the lock or something?" I asked "I don't know how to pick a lock!" He said to me "well you can try!" I said as I folded my arms. "What's Carrie doing? is she okay?" He asked noticing her "oh why do you care?" I asked as I glared at him "I do care!" He said to me "really? Well you sure don't act like it!" Zoey said to him "well I do okay! I'm- I'm in love with her!" He yelled, me and Zoey gasped. There is no way he's serious. "Are you kidding me!?! Are. You. Kidding. Me!?!" She yelled as she slapped him. I then grabbed the front of his shirt. "What Zoey means is-"

AN:

Insert the censors using the train noises but here is the uncensored version

"Are you fucking serious!?! How oblivious and stupid can one person be!?! She's in love with you! You idiot! Come on Zoey. Let's get that door open." I said as we walked down and towards the door. But by the time we got down there the train stopped! "Forget the door let's go!" I yelled as we jumped off and ran! We arrived to see the Ice Dancers had a penalty! We stepped onto the carpet and got 1st place! "We did it!" Zoey grinned as she hugged me "yeah we did! We got first place!" I yelled as I glared at the Ice dancers. Wow this felt good. Then the Cadets got second! "Hey! Sorry about the train. That was their doing." I said as I pointed to the ice dancers. "Really? Thanks" Sanders said to me "no problem" I shrugged.