El bunny supremo

Y/N POV:

Okay! We came 4th last time so not too bad! Me and Zoey made our way to the Don box "Zoey! We're going to Mexico!" I yelled "yes!" She grinned as we ran to the chicken bus. "Okay this is definitely a chicken bus" I said as we sat down. Zoey smiled in agreement and pulled out her phone to Begin texting Mike. "Noah would hate this bus" I smiled as I imagined Noah if he was here. He'd definitely be complaining about it.

José POV:

I looked back at Y/N and Zoey "I'm thinking them or the Goths, the Goths have taken gold from us many times, but those two always fly under the radar" I said to Jacques "well, what do you suppose we do?" He asked "go flirt with her" I Shrugged "what?!?" He said In confusion "by the looks of her, her Standards seem to low so you should distract her while I think of something for the Goths" I shrugged "but-" "do you want to win bronze?" I asked, he reluctantly stood up and walked over to
Y/N.

Y/N POV:

I sat in my day dream when one of the ice dancers walked over "uh- hey Y/N" he said awkwardly "uh hi?" I said with an even amount of awkwardness "you're looking very pretty today" he smirked. I felt embarrassed "are you trying to flirt with me?" I asked "is it that obvious?" He asked "Yes. Sorry dude but my standards aren't that low. Also I'm taken" I said to him "oh. What about her?" He asked as he pointed at Zoey "also taken, bye!" I said as I pushed him away. He sat next to Josee. Of course I knew he was trying to manipulate me. I'm not an idiot! Once the bus stopped we ran out and towards the Don box! Zoey grabbed the tip "all in! Who loves peppers and who loves dip" she said "what?" I asked as I looked at the tip "a team member must eat one hot pepper from this food cart. Once Eaton wave the corresponding flag color then the second team member must make like an acapulton cliff diver. eat the hottest pepper and your partner needs from the lowest ledge. eat the middle range and your partner jumps from the middle. But eat the mildest pepper and your partner is basically jumping from the space station. Cliff jumpers will find their next tip attach to canteens anchored along the bottom of the bay. The canteens are filled with just enough cold milk to soothe the pepper eaters burning mouth." Zoey looked at me "since we learnt in Morocco you can't handle spice I'll eat, if that's okay with you" she smiled "okay! What pepper?" I asked "hmm I'll go medium" she smiled "okay!" I smiled as I began to climb the cliff.

I stood on the ledge preparing to dive "how are things down there?" I yelled "just about To eat!" She yelled back as she held the pepper in her hand. Suddenly she placed it into her mouth and swallowed it! She held up the flag as a sign for me to jump! "Well done Zoey!" I yelled as I jumped! I landed and grabbed the tip from under the water along with the canister of milk. I swam up to greet Zoey "okay! Burrow alive, for this challenge teams must take borrows from this enclosure and write them two miles out to reach this temple aka today's children last team to arrive may end up like the Mayans who lived here not. on television." The tip read. "okay! We've got this!" I yelled as we ran, then Zoey pulled out her phone to text Mike. I immediately picked her up and began running! "Woah! Y/N!" She yelled "let's go!" I yelled.

We grabbed a Burrow and began to ride them. "Let's pick up the pace!" I yelled as we saw the ice dancers riding ahead! "Just for the record i do not like them" I said to Zoey "I can tell" she said to me as we began to ride faster! We came 3rd! Which is better than last time! Unfortunately I saw the Goths went home. I then saw the ice dancers high five. They did something to them didn't they. If they're going to play dirty with other teams Mabye I should try with them. See how they like it.