Shawshank Ridonc-tion

Y/N POV:

Goodbye Zimbabwe! We came 5th yesterday and we grabbed our tip. Australia! "Teams must travel by bus to Zimbabwe's harare international airport to book their flight to Melbourne. Once there find the Don box" I read. "Let's catch that bus then!" Zoey yelled as we ran. We ran onto the bus. We were all on the same bus again. And for some reason the ice dancers were wearing black. Very different from their usual pink attire. With weird purple sunglasses. Once we arrived we ran into the airport and onto the plane. We were all on the same flight again. "So Y/N I was thinking we should go on a double date" she smiled "who would I be on a date with?" I asked "Noah" she suggested. "This is assuming that he says yes and right now I want to focus on the race. Like I've said multiple times." I said as I went back to reading. "But you'll have to tell him you like him soon" she said to me as she took the book from my hands. "Yeah but-" suddenly the speaker went off! And our screens turned on. "Attention teams! This is a boomerang! Find one attached to your travel tip and you can use it to send a team back to repeat the last challenge." He announced. Once we landed we grabbed the tip and ran Into the a taxi. "Okay Zoey read it out" I said as we began to drive. "Stop in at Geelong maximum security " she read.

"As teams arrive they'll be thrown into cells. Each cell is equipped with four methods of escape. Tunnels, trapped doors, hidden tools or bars. Once they break out of their cell feel free to make their way to today's final Don Box. Here on the Barwon River. Boomerangs can only be used here, after they pass this point it expires. And as a potential bonus treat first team to today's chill zone gets to call home!" She read excitedly. "Really!?!" I yelled "yeah! If we win I can call Mike!" She smiled "or I could call my mom" I smiled "we'll decide when we get there either way let's win this!" She yelled as we drove off.

Once we arrived we were handcuffed and thrown into a cell. "Okay, Zoey I'll look for the trap doors you look for any hidden tools" I smiled "okay" she smiled. I began to tap the walls and floors. After half an hour Zoey found something! "Look! I found a pickaxe!" She yelled. "Perfect! We can break out of here!" I smiled as we began to hit the wall. Listen we had no better ideas this was the only one that came to mind.

As the wall broke open I looked around. "Another cell? Are you kidding me!?!" I sighed in annoyance. "Y/N?" I looked to see Noah. We were very close to each other. "Hi" I said awkwardly. "Have you guys found a way out yet?" Zoey asked "eh kinda" Noah said as he hinted to the toilet. "Down the poop tube everyone" Owen smiled "well the prison's been closed for years so nobody's used the toilet's so we should be fine right?" I asked. Owen began to whistle. "Ew." I replied. "do we have a choice right now?" Zoey asked me. "Let's go" I sighed as I covered my nose and we jumped down.

As we walked through the sewer I kept covering my nose. "It smells terrible down here" Zoey complained. "I mean that could be alot of reasons for that who could really say" Owen lied "oh yeah it's a real mystery" Noah said sarcastically. "Noah? Don't let me get in the way of you doing challenges" I said to him. "What?" He asked "Noah k heard you back in Finland" I said "you did?" He asked sounding a little more panicked. "Yeah, I don't want you to let me distract you from staying in the game" I said to him. "Ok, I won't" he said to me. "Thanks Noah" I smiled as I continued to walk.

Once we were out we began to make a raft. we rode it down the river and got ourselves into 4th! It's an improvement from last time, so I'll take it! I just hope Noah actually listens to me and focuses on winning and not me.