Down and outback

Y/N POV:

This chapter is ridiculously short I am so sorry

4th place! It's not 1st but if it means we're still in the race I'll take it. So we grabbed the tip and I read it "alright it's an All-in. Each team must collect ten rabbits in a sack and hand them over to this jolly fella, and as an added bonus somewhere on this farm is an albino bunny the team that finds it can skip directly to the next challenge" I read. "Okay! Let's keep an eye out!" Zoey smiled as we ran towards the farm. I went to grab a rabbit but it immediately ran! This was going to be very difficult.

After a very long time we finally got the 10 rabbits. We got the tip and Zoey read it. "Teams must now take one of these gliders and fly from Australia to this chill zone at new Zealand aspiring mountain" it read. "C'mon!" I yelled as we ran. We got into the glider and flew into the sky. "Okay Y/N, what are we thinking in terms of alliences?" She asked "I don't know about alliances, Especially with Noah and Owen" I replied "how come?" She asked "because I don't want Noah to put me over the game, he's here to win like all of us and I'm not going to ruin that chance for him" I said to her "that's fair enough but what if it's his choice?" She asked "then he's an absolute idiot" I shrugged. "Well total drama never stopped me and Mike" she smiled "yeah but that was you and Mike and this is ridonculous race not total drama" I sighed. "I guess you have a point there" Zoey shrugged. "Relationships are taking over my mind right now it's all we ever talk about, we haven't seen eachother in years and all we're talking about me is and Noah" I replied. "I guess you're right, let's focus more on each other and the challenges" she smiled "yeah" I smiled back.

Once we landed we got fourth place again! I mean atleast we weren't last. That would've been bad.