A million ways to lose a million dollars

Y/N POV:

Me and Zoey sat on the plane, I was excitedly looking out the window "you okay?" Zoey asked "I'm fine, I'm just so happy that we made it this far" I smiled

Confesionals:

"I'm very happy that we made it this far" I smiled "agreed, and if anything I'm so happy that I made it here with you" Zoey smiled "awwww! Thanks! But now that we're here we're going to destroy those ice dancers and win that million!" I grinned "yep! We're here to win! But what about the surfers?" Zoey asked "we'll just beat them and say good game" I shrugged.

End of confessional

"Hey Zoey? After this race are we gonna stay in contact or are we going to separate again?" I asked "keep in contact of course! You're my friend and we agreed to go back to Brazil with each other plus Mike and maybe Noah- oh my God it could be a couple vacation!" She grinned "depending if he says yes I guess" I Shrugged.

Time skip

As the plane landed we all ran out the airport. Me and Zoey ran out and grabbed the tip "An All-in! Who's ready to face the traffic? For this all in teams must take one of these ridonculous taxi cabs and drive themselves all the way here to the empire state building once they arrive teams will have to climb a measly 86 flights of stairs to reach this observation deck and collect their next tip attach to these suitcases moving one step closer to the final chill zone and the million dollar prize! Fun fact, last team to arrive is pretty much doomed. Goodluck. C'mon! We gotta go!" I yelled as we began to run to get to a taxi. Once we got into a taxi I began to drive "keep hold of the map!" I said to her "and you don't let anyone pass!" She said with the same level of urgency.

Time skip

"Take a right!" Zoey said, I turned right and kept driving "another right!" Zoey said again. I kept my eyes on the road. "You're doing great!" Zoey grinned "thanks! First place here we-" suddenly the ice dancers drove past! "God damnit!" I yelled in anger. "Sorry those two frustrate me so much." I sighed "don't worry it's the same here. After them!" Zoey yelled as we began to get faster! Straight ahead I saw them harassing Geoff and Brodys taxi "the heck is wrong with them!?!" I asked. Suddenly we stopped "oh God. Traffic." Zoey sighed as we looked around "well if we're stuck then so are the others" I shrugged. Then I had an idea. "Zoey. Hold on." I grinned as I grabbed my phone. I then began to play cop noises. And then the traffic cleared for us! "Let's go!" I grinned as we began to drive again. As we drove past the ice dancers I was smiling and flipping them off. It felt so good to do that.

We arrived at the empire state building and ran up the stairs. There was vomit on the floor but I ignored it. I grabbed the tip and and case to see the ice dancers. "Yadda Yadda Yadda Central park!" I yelled. "Last team to arrive is CUT!?! WR GOTTA MOVE!" I yelled as I grabbed the case and Zoey's arm and began to run again. As we ran outside I realized our taxi was missing! "And now with the Cadet's out the way they turn on us next." I glared realizing that the reason they were being so annoying today was because the cadets weren't here. "C'mon! We have to run!" Zoey yelled as we began running.

After five minutes of running we realized there was no way us running would beat two taxis. That's when I saw it. "Zoey. I have a plan." I said as I ran Infront of the car! "Hey!" I yelled, the car stopped "can we borrow this?" I asked.

Cut to Zoey and Y/N riding a hot dog car

Confesionals:

"For anyone wondering how it felt to drive a hot dog car, imagine riding a unicorn but times that by 10!" I grinned

End of confessionals.

We arrived at Central park and ran towards the chill zone. "Did the ice dancers get here!?!" I asked Don. "Nope! Congratulations you two, you are moving on!" He grinned as the ice dancers ran over me and Zoey grinned as we continued to run.

To be continued