New Beijinging

Y/N POV:

3/11/23 AN: I'm editing a bit Into hello a Dubai, it's in Zoey's POV part

We came first! Finally! And now we had an alliance with Noah and Owen! I'd say things are looking good for us, we ran to the Don box and grabbed the tip, "find your next Tip at the world's famous birds nest stadium" it read. We went into the taxi and began our flight to Beijing. Once we landed we got on the bus and began being shuttled to our next destination. "Thanks for yesterday guys" Zoey smiled "no problem" Owen smiled back. "Just remember this is a competition and at some point we might have to go head to head" I reminded as I looked back. And Noah was looking at me in that weird way again. I smiled a bit to myself it was kind of Adorable.

Confesional:

"Y/N you like him admit it to yourself" Zoey smiled "No I don't!" I yelled "is it because he's weird looking?" Zoey asked "No he's not! He's actually really cute" I yelled "is it because he's boring?" She asked "Noah is not boring! It's the complete opposite! His sence of humour is funny, his sarcasm is the best and he overall is not boring!" I yelled and then Zoey gave me a look. "Oh God. I like him" I said in realization.

End of confessional

We found the Don box easily. We got a tip and read it "fly over the birds nest stadium and tandem jump through the doughnut hole to receive your next tip" Zoey read. "More heights" I said nervously. I'm kind of done with heights since Dubai, I nearly died if it wasn't for Noah! I was strapped to Zoey who was strapped to the parachute. The door opened and we were very high up. "So uh, so I guess they have our backs" Noah said as he cringed at his own joke. "That was really bad" I said with a smile. "it was also really cute a dorky" I whispered to Zoey. The door opened and it was jump time! "Okay it's fine" I mumbled with fear In my voice. when we jumped the wind blew us away! Me and Zoey landed no where near the donut.

We ran back to the plane and strapped back in. "Okay this time we're going to land in the donut hole, got it?" I asked, "okay" Zoey grinned. This time as we fell we managed to get into the donut hole. "So uh, you like movies or-" before he could finish Owen landed on him. "to answer your question I guess" I shrugged as Owen got off him. We then ran ran to the Don box. It was an all in. "An all-in with a twist to receive the next tip from a Venda one team member must assemble a deep fry as skewer of Beijing Street food" it read. "Let's move!" I yelled as I began to run. "Hold on I just need to reply to-" "Mike can wait until we get past the Chill zone! Let's move!" I yelled as I grabbed Zoey's hand and began running.

Once we arrived I grabbed a skewer stick. "I'll prep you eat" I said, "you sure?" She asked "yeah I am are you okay with eating?" I asked. "Yeah" she answered. "You prep I eat not a question!" Noah yelled at Owen. "Noah what are you doing?" I asked in concern for Owen.

Owen and Noah Confesional:

"I'm thinking if I can show Y/N that I can take charge like she can she'd see that we'd be a good couple"

End of confessional

"Have you considered Owen's feelings? That was just mean" I asked as I walked past.

Owen and Noah Confesional:

"Why is this so hard!?!" Noah yelled. "Now do you want my help Casanova?" Owen asked "oh how. How could you possibly help?" Noah asked "well my experience with girls has taught me do one really important thing and that is a simple trick everyone should know be subtle"

End of confessional

I started to fry the kebab and Owen began to do the same. "Psst Noah likes you" he whispered. "WHAT!?! I mean I don't care" i quickly replied

Y/N and Zoey confesional:

"WHY!" Zoey yelled "I've never had someone like me in that way before!" I yelled "work with me N/N work with me!"

End of confessional

Once we finished I gave the Kebab to Zoey, she ate it and began to swallow. I looked at Noah who was spitting it everywhere! I think it was to hot. "Hey Noah you o-" he then proceeded to spit some on my face. "I'm so sorry" he said with his mouth full causing more to fly on my face. "I'm going to go and-" then I felt vomit go up my throat. "I'll be back" I said quickly as I ran to the nearest bucket.

We ran to the vendor, we got our tip "whoever didn't dive for rings in Hawaii must pull their teammate by Rickshaw all the way here to The Great wall of China using only this Rusimentry map last team to find the chill zone hidden somewhere along the wall and check it in could be checking out" it read. It was my turn, so we ran towards the Rickshaw. Zoey sat in the seat and I began to pull. "Hey Y/N about what you told me about what Owen said?" She asked as i pulled "that Noah liked me? What's to say about it?" I replied, "well you like him right? So why are you Shooting him down?" She asked "because it's a compotion and at some point I may have to kick him in the face and also he deserves someone better, someone who's not clingy and annoying" I replied. "Your not though-" before she could finish our wheel fell off! "Oh come on! At least it's not destroyed" I yelled in annoyance. Then Noah and Owens Rickshaw ran over the wheel! "Nevermind" I sighed. "we're going to be eliminated" Zoey said sadly.

Then Noah and Owen rode over "hey! You guys need a hand?" Owen asked. "Hey Y/N. Act normal." Noah said. I thought he was talking about me at first and looked down. "That part wasn't supposed to be outloud I was talking to myself" he said Akwardly. I looked back up. "how could this get more Akward? Also to myself!" He said. "You should stop" I said Akwardly. "Okay" he said quickly.

We agreed that me and Owen would push and Noah would hold onto the side of our broken wheel. "Thanks again guys! Is this to fast Noah?" I yelled back. "No! It's good!" He yelled "doesn't that hurt?" Zoey asked "oh yes, I'm- I'm in tremendous pain but
Y/N's really pretty" he replied. My eyes widened and a smile crept Onto my face. "That was outloud again wasn't it?" He said afterwards.

We made it to the wall and we began trying to find the Chill Zone. "How's your hand?" I asked "it's fine, this one not so much"Noah replied as he held up the hand he was using to hold our Rickshaw "Oh my God!" I yelled as I grabbed his hand. "Noah your always helping us and that's really nice of you" I smiled "is this hurting your hand?" I asked "yes it is" he replied as I quickly let go. "But don't stop" he smiled. I smiled back and held his hand again. "Was that out loud again?" He asked "what was?" I asked "oh nothing" he replied quickly.

We walked around the wall until we finally found it! "Only one team can come in second" Don smiled "alright Noah and Owen your turn" I smiled "you sure?" Owen asked "yeah you did the same for us last week and you helped us get here" I smiled "I like you" Noah said quickly. "Really- just get on the carpet before other teams show up" I smiled as my face went red. He actually liked me! This is amazing!