I love ridonc & roll

Y/N POV:

I didn't exactly tell Noah my answer for him liking me... Reason I don't know! But it's still a competition and I need to focus on Noah- THE COMPETITION! We grabbed the tip and began to read it, once I finished I looked at Zoey "Finland!" I yelled as I showed her the tip. We managed to get further behind so that was annoying. But when we got to the Don box I read out the tip "it's an All-in teams have to sit in a dry sauna fully clothed at the highest heat for 10 minutes each bar hut has just enough room for two teams and the tenant timer doesn't start until both teams have crammed inside, after the sauna collect a tip from the next don Box by crossing the semi frozen river" it read. Once we ran over we saw Noah and Owen waiting. "Oh hey it's two teams per sauna and oh hey we're two teams" Noah smiled "did you wait for us?" I asked "no!" He lied. "Right...Well I don't see why not" I shrugged.

We sat in the sauna and not even 10 seconds in and it's already boiling! "So uh-" "sorry Noah but it's too hot to talk" I replied. "Oh okay" he said.

Y/N and Zoey Confesional

"You like him, try talking to him" Zoey smiled "no way! If I tell him my feelings I'll mess up the race for us and for them besides I'll ask him out just after the show" I said to her

End of confessional

As soon as the timer ended we immediately ran out of the sauna, Zoey and Owen immediately ran into the lake and me and Noah walked. When we arrived Owen was frozen solid! "Oh my God! That looks way to cold" I said "ah c'mon it's not that bad" Noah smiled as he jumped in. When he came up he was shivering. "S-See?" He asked "yeah I'll find another way around" I said "I've got it! Ride Owen!" He smiled as he pointed to Owen who was frozen in a block of ice! "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt him" I said "nah he'll be alright" he said as I hesitantly stepped onto Owens head. "See he's fine" Noah said as he began to push Owen to the other side. "Owen if you can hear me sorry!" I yelled as Zoey swam next to us. "How's it going up there Y/N?" She asked "I'm fine but I'm more concerned for you guys" I said as we reache the other side.

We pulled up and Zoey grabbed the tip. "It's a botch or watch teams must battle it out in Finland's national sport air guitar performances will be judged by this applause meter get the crowd into maximum frenzy and teams can rock on over here to the chill zone bottom out and it's off to the back of the line to try try again whoever didn't pull the rickshaw in Beijing must perform here" She read. "Hope your good at air guitar" I shrugged at Zoey. "Wait that means Noah will be air guitaring aswell" Zoey smiled "so?" I asked quickly.

We walked Into the wings of the stage and as soon as we got up there Noah was doing his air guitar. He looked so dorky that it was actually adorable! I caught myself staring when we made eye contact and I looked away immediately. But Noah didn't see where he was going and all the speakers came crashing down on him! "Is he okay!?!" I yelled at Zoey I'm concern "I'm sure he will be" she said. I looked at her and she was texting. I snatched her phone "hey-" "Zoey get in line for Air guitar" I said to her.

Y/N confesional:

*Zoey is in the back practicing air guitar*

"So Zoey's been texting Mike alot more and I get that I'm focusing on Noah but I'm also focusing on the Challenges and at this point I don't know what to do"

End of confessional

Zoey went on and she came off with a rotten tomatoe to the face. "It's okay Zoey, sure we're at the back of the line but we still have another chance" I smiled. Eventually we did it! And once we were off I began to watch the others. Noah walked on and we made eye contact and he somehow lost confidence halfway through! What does he think I'm going to do laugh at him? "Zoey. I'll be back" I said as I walked backstage.

"Noah! Noah where are you?" I yelled. But then I saw Micky walking towards the stage with confidence. I had an idea that I was going to hate myself for but I had no choice. It was either this or I lose my shot with one of the cutest guys ever. "Hey Micky was it? I just wanted to say that it's really brave of you to go onto the stage with your fear of germs and all, can you imagine the amount of germs and bacteria in the air guitar from everyone else that is really brave of you, goodluck man" I smiled as I walked off to find Noah. I was telling him to get on that stage and use the god damn air guitar.

As soon as I rounded the corner there he was. Owen was giving him a talk. And then I heard something. "but if Y/N's watching I can't!" That was what's holding him back! Me. Then I heard Owen give him a really good talk. Once he went on I think Owen saw me and I gave him a thumbs up. "couldn't have said it better myself" I smiled as I walked back to Zoey. I watched from the other side. Noah looked at me and I gave him a big smile and a thumbs up. Then he air guitard! The crowd loved him! Once he was done he ran to the Chill zone and luckily he's still in the race.