Dude Buggies

Y/N POV:

So Noah and Owen are out. And I've promised myself I'll get as far in the race as possible! We were leaving Indonesia today and I grabbed the tip "Las Vegas!" I read out "that's amazing! Let's go!" Zoey yelled as we ran towards the air port.

We got onto our 18 hour flight. I looked at the seats next to ours and sighed "what's up?" Zoey asked "I'm just used to Noah and Owen Being here" I shrugged "I know it sucks but you need to focus, the race is our priority not boyfriends" she smiled as I glared at her.

Y/N confesional:

Zoey is in her seat reading a magazine and Y/N is talking to a camera "she says this and yet she's the one who's always Texting Mike during the challenges." I said as I rolled my eyes

End of confessional

After 18 hours the plane finally landed and we ran to get a taxi. Once in the driver began to drive, I looked out the window as Zoey began to text Mike. "Hey Zoey, let's talk strategy. Now our Alliance is out of the race we need to-" "huh, let me just reply to Mike" she smiled. I glared at her and she then took a selfie of me and her "in Vegas, Y/N is still mad at you for the Komodo Dragon incident, so when you meet her keep your distance" she said as she wrote the message. When our taxi finally arrived at the location we jumped out to see a dessert. Then we found the Don Box. Zoey pressed the button and read it aloud "Either or, dune buggy Bonanza or magic show!" She read "your call" I Shrugged "hm...let's go dune buggies!" She grinned "dune buggies it is!" I grinned as we ran.

We arrived at the dune buggies track. "Okay Zo, how about you control and I get the flags, deal?" I asked "deal! Let's do this!" She yelled as she grabbed the remote and climbed up the tower. I got in and put my helmet on "I can trust you right?" I yelled up "of course you can!" She grinned. I didn't trust her because she would probably get a text from Mike half way through and get distracted.

Suddenly the car went off! I held on tightly as it rounded the first corner, then the first flag was in sight, I stood up and caught it! "Got one!" I yelled to her "yes!" Zoey yelled back, I rounded another corner and caught the next one! "You're doing great Zoey! Keep it up!" I yelled as I sat back down. Suddenly my dune buggie crashed into Sanders, "hey watch it!" I yelled "McArthur!  What gives!?!" She yelled "Zoey! What the hell!" I yelled through the mic "don't worry! Take it easy!" She yelled at McArthur. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I yelled to Sanders "don't worry, I apologise for McArthur as well" she yelled back.

This went on for a lovely 5 minutes. We had to re-start multiple times! "Zoey! Stop it I'm going to be car sick!" I yelled, suddenly I felt barf in my mouth and I threw up! "Y/N!" Zoey yelled "I'll live just sort out whatevers going on up there!" I yelled "I'm trying!" Zoey yelled "this is our 6th try! Unless you want to go home today stop playing smasher derby and get me near the flags!" I yelled "you need to chill too McArthur." Sanders said in agreement "chill? That sounds like me." She replied sarcasticly. "Please just let it go before you smash us!" I yelled "fine!" McArthur yelled as Sanders vehicle pulled away from me. "Thank you!" I yelled as I saw the last flag. I stood up and grabbed it as quickly as possible! "Got it!" I yelled "great job Y/N!" Zoey yelled as stopped "could say the same! Let's go!" I yelled as I got out the buggie and we ran!

We began to run as fast as possible. Then we saw McArthur and Sanders pass us! They got third and we landed in 4th place. I mean I would've preferred the top 3 but hey atleast we're not out of the race.