None Down, Eighteen to Go, Part 2

Y/N POV:
We sat on the plane, I was reading and Zoey was looking out the window, "I've never traveled before! Well except for total drama, but this is so exciting" she grinned, "agreed" I smiled back. "Anyway how have you been doing?" I asked, "well me and Mike started Dating recently I don't know if you watched all stars but we've agreed to go out" she smiled, "that's amazing" I smiled "I'm really happy, but enough about me what about you?" She asked "well sadly I'm still single" I said with a thumbs up. "Oh, well I'm sure you'll find someone Y/N" Zoey smiled "hopefully" I smiled back, "any guys here?" She continued. "None that I've really seen" I shrugged "really?" She asked. "Yes really" I smirked "there's always that ice skater guy" she said, "I'm good thanks, he looks like a knock off Elvis Presley" I laughed Zoey laughed back in response, "soooo what is your type then?" She asked "I guess someone with a brain, and likes reading" I shrugged.

Timeskip

The plane landed and we began running towards the Don box! We pressed it's and got our tip "the spice is right *gasp* is an all in!" The blond ice dancer yelled.

Don POV:

"The teams must make their way to Yusuf's spice kiosk and choose five spices from the bountiful array, some are sweet but some are so blisteringly hot they'll turn your tummy into a volcano of Pain!"

Y/N POV:

"Pick 5 spices from the kiosk ideally:
Cumin Cinnamon caprica saffron and ginger to receive your next travel tip" Zoey read as we all began running, We ran towards the nearest taxi and got in.

"Zoey do you know your spices?" I asked, "nope, what about you?" She asked. "No, I really hope we get the right spices or this could get ugly" I said nervously. When we arrived we got out of the taxi to discover that they weren't labeled! So we decided to choose the death route and picked five random ones. What could go wrong... As Yousuf gave us our spices he also gave us our tip! Zoey read this one, "okay. We have to ride through the desert on a camel to get to the restaurant. fun" she grinned. "Yeah" I smiled as we darted for the nearest camel.

When we arrived we handed our spices to the chef and he gave us the stew, "okay do you want it Y/N?" Zoey asked, "uhhhhh sure?" I shrugged as I grabbed the bowl. I started drinking and oh God we may have picked some of the wrong spices. "Come on Y/N you can do it!" Zoey cheered, I smiled and continued. Once I finished I yelled "DONE!" Then I saw Noah's partner (I think his name's Owen) drinking Camel saliva. I held in my barf at the sight of that.

Confessional:

"Well I've learnt something valuable today, Y/N can't handle Spice" I grinned placing my hands on my hips. "Well you still did it" Zoey smiled "it felt like the whole Sahara desert was in my mouth." I said to the camera

End of confessional

We grabbed the tip immediately, "okay we have to run through the desert to get to the chill zone got it?" I asked, Zoey nodded as we began running, "See anything?" I asked "not really! What about you?" She asked back, "nope!" I yelled back, then we saw another team running and we decided to follow them, and in no time we found the chill zone! We were in 11th place and honestly I'm not complaining.