CHAPTER 3: life in luxury

JEON Raya

Me and oppa both walked inside the house , Well this not really a house but a big fat mansion and I am not rally interested in this kind of house.

My preference was a small house where small family can happily live , the way they want .  with small yard at the back full with different type of flower . a place which is made by love . I want a house which I can decorate it with  sweet memories of mine not at the choice of any interior decorater .

Few mades of our house greeted us as they all stand in rows . Me and jungkook was standing infront of the big stairs. For what ? Ofcourse for our dad and mom.

I better Don't mess anything here ?

Its not like that I'm a troublemaker but Its just that mom and dad are so strict that They always find loops in my work.

I wondered how their childhood went by as they both turn like this.

I heard  the loud  footsteps followed by heels tik tok sound indicating the devils are here. I straighten my posture and bring the most serious look on my face.

"My childrens are here " I heard the deep , enthusiastic  but little shaky voice
Of dad which showing his deteriorating age. He came near us and mom stand besides him.

"Hello dad , mom " we both greeted our parents together and bow infront of them .

"Go in your rooms and rest a little . after freshen up and came downstairs for the dinner " saying that dad walk away.

Finally he walk away , we both stand straight from our position. Their we saw our mom standing in the Same position as before.

"You look more elegant Raya , I hope you didn't ruin our family image at the Europe  "

At this moment I really want to roll my eyes . like seriously family ethics and rules are more important to her than her own childern . she didn't even ask us how we are ? Or something like that ?

"Yes mother " I spoke with low voice with  dominance in my voice same like she want.

She nodded her head and turn towards my brother. They both started talking well not talking but more like interrogation for me.

My brother is interrogated by mom . she want every single information about us specially about me whether I behave like hires of Jeon empire or not.

Suddenly loud thud sound came breaking the silence of the mansion. I looked at my back where the sound came . but my heart stopped seeing the scene infront my eyes.

Their was my suitcase which fall on the ground wide open and my messy packing peking  out of it. Even few things were scattered around the floor.

"I am sorry mam" maid who accidentally drop my bag spoke and started picking the mess.

"Stop " I closed my eyes when mom suddenly spoke.

Thats it I am dead . now who would save me from my dracula mother. She Slowly walked towards the suitcase giving me strange and  horror look.

Girl get ready to get kick on ass.

Mine conscience mock me. Here my legs started shaking in fear. God please save your innocent child . I can see myself getting homeless infront of my eyes.

"Raya " I was in other world so I didn't hear her calling my name untill she shouted my name again.

"RAYA"

"Y...yes mother " I quickly spoke and ran near to her. My head was hung low like small guilty child.

"Is this your bag ?" She asked but her voice is hard to define whether she is calm or angry ?