CHAPTER 30 :Don't Tell him

Jeon Raya

"You Finally arrive dear ,welcome to choi mension" chwe suha , Joshua's mother engulfed me in tight hug as soon as we both enter the mension.

This mension was bigger then hong mension and ten times beautiful . its my first time coming here .She finally break the hug and did the same with her son Joshua .

"Why are you behaving like you didn't seen them for years honey " their came yoon minho his dad , he came and stand besides his wife.

"You wouldn't Understand mother feelings " she scoff "forget it , came lets sit inside and wait for others too join us "

"Sure mom " I mumble slowly as she walk first and we all follow her. Slowly everyone started gathering at dinning table. Joshua went to office with seungcheol to discuss some work. And about jeonghan and vernon they both didn't arrive back from office yet.

While others were here , seungkwan , chan , soonyoung , jihoon , wonwoo , seokmin , jun , minghao , mingyu all were sitting on the table with their dad and grandparents all were laughing and talking .

I went inside the kitchen to help mom , Yeeva and Ariana . Three of them were preparing food when I enter the kitchen .

"Can I help you in something ?" I asked

You don't even know how to cut an apple how are you going to help them stupid Raya !?

"Ohh Raya " mom turn towards me and smile "do You know how to cook ?"

No , I don't even know how to lit gas !!

I scratches the nape of my neck ,slowly shook my head. I feel embarrassed I don't know what she exactly expect from her doughter in -law and I'm sure that I never Can't be that perfect to her.

I notice how elegantly Yeeva and raya dressed today just like mom made me dress but here I came here wearing so stupid. Even Joshua didn't said anything to me . I even doubt that he didn't look at my outfit for once. Otherwise he must told me to change my cloths.

"Don't  worry I am also like you , I don't even know how to cook single thing " I looked in surprise when Ariana said this. I never imagine that she also don't know how to cook.

"I just came here to help mom in taking the dish out , you can help me in that " I nodded quickly,  Ofcourse I can do this task.

" By the way did I tell you your dressing sense is amazing , it really suit you "

"Huh?...what ?"

"Yes Ari you are right these cloths really suit you better then those dresses which I saw you in before " this time Yeeva said taking me little back.

"You guys Are jocking right ?" I asked stupidly  , I never expect they would react like that .....I though I'm looking weird like they will told me that I shouldn't dress like this or this types of cloths are not for choi empire daughter-in-law......just like mom used to told me.

"No dear , I too agree with them You should dress like this more . it look amazing on you "

"You too mom ....I mean is it right to wear whatever I want , their is no restriction "
I asked not believing my own eyes and ears. Three of them look at each other before they all brust into laughter, making me more confuse.

Did I asked anything wrong ?

"What are you saying dear ? Why would anyone restrict you? Its your life you can wearing any dress you want or you are comfortable with "

"Exactly !" Both Yeeva and Ariana said in union.

"Let go back outside girls other work will handel by the maid 's" mom said as three of them Walk outside. I was still standing their in shock not really understanding What just happen.