CHAPTER 24 : He Knows'

Jeon Raya

I quickly pass the one thousand won to the taxi driver ."keep the change sir " I shouted before running straight to the stadium where todays match is going to held.

As soon as I enter inside the big stadium I heard the loud shouting and cheering voice. I looked at the boxing ring where the matches were taking place. Two players were fighting with each other.

I looked at my wrist watch and saw The time , its already 7:50 and match will start at eight sharp. Just After their match its going to be my turn.

"Alora " I turn to the left , after hearing my name. I saw the Mr park 'boxer uncle' , my mentor , my coach . he walk near me with wide smile on his face.

"So you made it " I shrug my shoulder "any doubt !" I casually answered him like its not the big deal for me.

"Lets give a big round of applause for winner , stella . And welcome our other participants , the most famous boxer who win many matches in her life , Alora and two time state intership champion Julia "

Suddenly my name for the next match announces. I look once at the ring before turning my attention back to uncle. He smile softly and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Go for it , I know You will win this match. Remember that you are not doing this to beat someone , You are doing this for yourself " I nodded my head as uncle
Passes me my blue boxing gloves and helmet.

I wear mouth gaurd , helmet and boxing gloves. Getting all ready for this match. I enter the boxing ring and Walk to the center.

Red haired old refree came to me and check my gloves as he did the same with my opponent , Julia. I heard about her alot even saw her boxing match , she is pretty good , she is african and have well body posture. Even her hight is more than mine.

"We are happy to announce that our special guest also arrive , so please welcome Mr Choi " an announcement made making me turn my attention towards the entrance , I saw the familiar old man enter the stadium as lots of people were around him , welcoming him. My eyes get wide open in shock.

Why the hell Joshua 's grandfather here ?

I quickly look straight before he can see my face. Due to helmet and mouth gaurd it was hard to recognise my face , but still if he stay here then I will be at great risk of getting cought.

I never stay for any picture or prize taking after my matches just because I don't want to reveal my face to the world. Today I have to do the same and even make sure Mr choi wouldn't notice me here , if he did then everything over.

bride run from her wedding just to play boxing match . this really going to be sensational news , if it came out.

Suddenly the harsh punch landed on my face making me stumble on my step. A sharp groan escape from my mouth, I touch my swollen cheeks. I looked at julia who just puch me. I didn't realise the match already started.

Fuck ! Today is my Wedding and if I get buries on my face then things will get complicated.

"I heard that you do great boxing , but it seems like they were just false rumours "

"Don't hit on my face "

"Why ? Are you scared ? Or if you care so much about your face then you shouldn't do boxing , better paint your face with makeup " she smirk at me before taking her position to punch me again.

Bitch !

I quickly bent down in defence and avoided her punch. Standing straight , I took my position and this time I attack her first without giving her chance understand what just happen with her.