CHAPTER 32: Don't touch her

Jeon Raya

Its been a month since we kissed each other.  And till now we didn't talk . because that jerk is avoiding me for last one month.

Even after coming back to hong mension, he didn't even argue with me for the room. He just started using the other room. Now I don't even feel that happy to use his room.

For last one month I get all busy with my training and he just got busy in his own work. He always left too early and came back after mid night. I don't even able to get glims of him and this annoying me too much.

I even decided to wait for him but always ended up sleeping on the couch but every morning I woke up on my bed. And I know its always him who bring me back to my room.

I don't really understand him. He care for me but then why this ignoring game. He really make me confuse plus irritate me with his confusing behaviour.

Is he kid or any teen age lover who ignore his partner just after the kiss .

"Damn him " I muttered under my breath .

"What happen where are you lost ?" Eira asked ,bringing me back to earth. I looked from her face back to the coffee which already get cold. A tired sigh escape from my mouth.

We both came to our usually spot , latte coffee shop. I called her to hangout together after my practice session . I don't want to go back to mension because I hate spending time alone with those big walls of mension.

"You called me here and now You don't  even want to say single word . whats wrong with you Al " she stated her word while cracking her knuckles.

Now she is mad at me too...

"Stopping getting mad Eira . I'm already having lots in my plate " I groan in frustration before putting my head on the table or you can say almost hit my head.

"Thats why I'm asking you ? Will you please spills the beans ? What exactly happening with your life? You didn't even spoke anything about breaking the marriage off. " Suddenly she gasped as I looked at her ,lifting my head on the chin support .

"YOU FALL IN LOVE " she Suddenly shouted as I quickly close her mouth covering it with my hand .

"Will you keep your voice fucking low "

Ignoring my words she removed my hand asked with excitement in her eyes. "So that means its true , you fall for hong Joshua "

"When this happen ? Did you confess to him ? Does he love you too ? Oh God Al ....please tell me everything "

"Will you shut Your mouth so I can speak ?"

"Oh...yah ,sure speak it "

"Fine ....its true I love him "

"OMG...girl finally You fall in love . I never thought this day will came, the girl who don't even talk to boys in her class fall in love "

"If you're going to continue this then I'm not going to tell You "

"Okh.okh ...I'm Sorry I wouldn't speak again " saying that she quickly put her finger on her mouth. I sighed before telling my story again.

"I don't know myself when I fall for him. At first I thought its just infatuation and even sometime I just hate him from core of my heart for behaving rude with me But when I started knowing him , I got curious About him. I want to know about him more. I started having this type of feeling which I also don't know. But ...."

Suddenly the scene of our kissing flashes in my mind. After That kiss I get sure of one thing , that my feelings for him are not just any attraction or infatuation but more. Whenever he spent his time with me are not just moment for me they are something which I will always want to remember for rest of my life. And that was love. I fall for him , I started loving him but it seems like its just one sided love.