CHAPTER 25 : Promise

Jeon Raya

"Why didn't you tell me the truth ?" I whisper yell at Eira for not informing that Joshua knows , I ran away from the marriage . when I told this to her, she started asking for my forgiveness.

At first I was confuse but later it struck me that she was aware about it and didn't tell me when I asked her.

I get to know that he came in my room when I left the hotel. He know that the person who was sitting their was not me as he already saw me at the stairs in different attire.

"I'm sorry but he threaten me not to say single word to you if we want to hide this from others " she mumble slowly while looking down . I sighed , I should guessed it . he is jerk who can really blackmail others.

"Its okhay we Can't do anything about this . things were meant to happen like this "

"Raya " Suddenly Mrs Suha call me , I look at her. She was standing few chairs away from us with her husband , Joshua and few more people which I can't clearly define them.

" we will talk later " saying that I slowly walk towards my mother-in-law. I stand straight besides Joshua who didn't even try to notice my presence.

Jerk !

I turn my attention to other people who were standing with Joshua 's mom and dad. I almost shouted when I saw Mr choi joshua's grandfather staring at me intensely with his black cloudy eyes. His face have grumpy and suspicious look.

Damm ! Did he recognise me already?

"Did we met before ?" Suddenly Mr choi spoke gaining all attentions of the people who were standing their. Fuck , its happening which I fear the most.

I notice how Joshua eyes snapped at me and back to his grandfather. Atleast the notice my presence.

"You seem really familiar to me " he said again while raising his  thick brown brows.

"I don't know sir. Its my first time metting you here " I reply in soft and calm voice.

"But why I feel like I saw you somewhere ,before then this "

"Stop it honey . You must seen someone else " grandma scolded him for repeating same thing again and again.

"Maybe you are right " he twisted his lips before nodding his head.

Phew !thankyou grandma.

Finally Mr choi left the topic as everyone get involved in their talks. Mom introduce me to her friends and other important business partners of their. I don't really have any interest in knowing them but for her I greeted them with small smile on my face.

Sometime I even notice Mr choi stares on me like he trying to Remember where exactly he saw me. I quickly looked at other side when I have eye contact with Mr choi. I don't think this old man is going to give up that easily.

The reception of the wedding ceremony continue. People were enjoy the party while dancing , eating and drinking different menu courses. I don't really feel like earing anything , I was just feeling tired due to this heavy gown I wore since last five hour. I really wish this party end soon ,I Can't handel this dress anymore.

"Dear came with me " suddenly Joshua's mom came and dragged me with her. I wanted to asked her where ? But I don't want to  sound rude so I just follow her without saying single word.

"Joshua " she called him who was busy talking with her husband.she made me stand besides him as she herself stand next to her husband . I was confused not really getting what they were exactly trying to do. I notice the same expression on Joshua's face.