CHAPTER 7: Time bomb

Jeon Raya

After wearing the dress which mom brought for me , I looked my reflection in the mirror , as I looked perfect just the way mom want me . I kept  my hairs open  as I wear the small silver necklace to make my look more perfect.

"So how long will you take to explain why the fuck did you get late when you were just near the mansion when I last call you ?" Eira exclaimed while letting her both hands in air as her face showing complete irritation  by me.

I walk to the bed as I took the heel and put them on the floor " don't ask me today was really hectic day just because of that annoying jerk " I rolled my eyes remembering the scene which happen back .

He was just lucky that I did broke his car glass instead of his nose.

"Jerk ! Don't tell me you beat someone before coming here " she gasped before getting up from the bed as she quickly walk infront of me.

I shook my head on her as I wore the heels and turn around showing her my white floral dress which is long enough down to my knees.

"How is it?" I asked , ignoring her question as I grab my dress from both side and gave her pose

"Don't behave like you love to wear this dress , I very well know how much You hate These types of dresses "

"Bingo You are so right " I shoot her with fake finger gun as I turn around and grab my Phone before messaging jungkook whether he is coming home or not.

I Can't really handel my parents without him.

"Forget that Just tell me about that jerk "

My face shrink in dissatisfaction as Soon as she mention about him.

"How he look?Is he handsome ? "

"I don't really want to accept it but that jerk is really handsome not only handsome but really breath taking gorgeous." I looked at her as she was staring at me with her mouth hung open.

"What ?" I mumble trying to avoid her eyes.

"Its your first time calling someone handsome "

"So what if he is handsome his personality is completely rotten he is asshole just like other man " I said while my hand turn into tight fist while thinking about him.

"Fuck off !" She groan

"Just tell me What exactly happen between you two "

"Nothing its just I crashes my car in his by mistake and you believe that jerk told me I should gave up on driving. Seriously how could he just judge me by our first meeting. He even told me not to waste my time on which I can't even get it. His words just increase my anger so I just broke his front glass of the car " I let out everything as I can feel my blood started boiling again just to remember his words