CHAPTER 18: Sneaking in his office

Jeon Raya

"Mam are you sure you can wait ? I mean  I will just call sir and inform him about you arrival " his secretary whose name I'm not aware about   asked me with respectful tone.

She looks young maybe same age as me. Even her looks are fabulas,  her natural brown hairs were tied in pony tale. She is not wearing too much makeup like other girl employees I have seen today. She don't even looking straight in my eyes.

"No its okh. He must be in meeting , I will wait for him " I said making sure she don't bother to call him .

If she did them my plan will domed

"As you wish ma'am" she bow infront of me before going out of the office.

I looked at her figure making sure she is gone for good. As soon as she step inside the elevator I took deep breath.

So lets start!

Well I'm here to steal one of the important thing from his office. As for the plan we can't make disgrace his image infront of dad , because their is no single scandel of him in his whole life which we can use in our favour except for kim Bora 's scandel.

For Some reason I just don't feel like to use that one . even Their is no use of dragging her name because from past two year she didn't even came back to this county nor joshua go outside the country. So their is nothing to made off.

Why the fuck he didn't date any other girl ?

Thats why he is arranged in this marriage idiot if he already in love with someone else then their is no need to force this marriage thing

So the first plan is miserably fail and I have to go for another plan that is business. I have to steal one of the important file of his ,which is most important for tomorrows meeting plus for the deal between both the empire.

Well I'm not really aware about the file before but with the help of jungkook I get to know that how much this file important for dad and if their would be no file for signing the deal then my dad will consider it as her biggest insult which means my ticket to get free from this marriage.

I quickly walk to his table and started searching for the file. Opening the every single  drawer of the table , I searched thoroughly .

God please help me in this , its my last chance .save your child .

I walk to the other cupboard of the room but still I'm not seeing any file with information of jeon empire. Their are tones of file I checked but not get the one which I needed the most.

"Where the hell he put that file ?" I ran my hand through my hairs in frustration
I look around his whole office but their is nothing left which I didn't check then where the hell it go.

Jungkook told me the file should be in his office because tomorrow is the signing day and he need that file for that so ofcourse it must be in his office.

But where ?

I was thinking hard about the place where he can put the important file , untill something odd catches my attention. Their was gap between two books on the shelf and between those gap I see something which is nothing look like a wall. I walk upto the shelf and took  out the books.

Found it !

I smiled widely when I saw the black locker behind those book and to my luck it doesn't have any code.

Great place joshua but poor security.

Rotating the handle I open the case. Their I saw few files inside it. I took out the first black leather file and check inside the details.