CHAPTER 38 : So it was you...

Jeon Raya

Wearing my dress , I finally walk out of the wardrobe and saw my handsome husband infront of the mirror , fixing his armani suit. His hairs were perfectly set at back with few stand coming on his forehead. Making him more handsome and sexy.

"What are you staring at ?" He suddenly spoke bringing me back to reality

"What are you staring at ?" He suddenly spoke bringing me back to reality. He walk closer to me standing infront of me.
I shrug my shoulder "just admiring my husband "

"Hmm..." He suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him "well then its not the right way to admire something "

"Oh really !?" He nodded his head . I chuckle before rapping my hand around his neck.

"So my dear husband then what is the right way to admire someone? "

I chuckle when he started acting like as if he was thinking. He again look at me with smirk making me confuse. Suddenly he kissed on my lips making my eyes get wide open.

"What was that ? " I mumble still in shock.

"The way to admire someone, just like I admire my beautiful wife " saying that we both burst into laugh . Before the laugh started to die as our eyes get locked with each other.

I slowly close my eyes when he started to lean towards me. I fell his soft lips on mine as I move my lips along with his moment.  Kissing each other more deeply.

I can feel complete zoo inside my stomach as soon as we kissed each other

I can feel complete zoo inside my stomach as soon as we kissed each other. I love how he always make me feel want for more Whenever I kissed him . this moment is the best moment of my life I just hope everything just stay like this forever.

****

"How are you dear its been a month since I last saw You " Joshua's mom engulfed me in tight hug as soon as we enter the party hall.

Its the empire eve and its my first time joining this party so I was too excited to look forward to this night.

"You should have came home more often dear " she turn to look beside joshua "and you better bring her home , we also want to spend some time together with her "