CHAPTER 33 : Tired

Hong Joshua pov :

Grabbing her hand , I just literally drag her out of the club without wasting any other second their. If I didnt get out of the place , then I don't know what I'm going to do with that fucker.maybe I will ended up killing him.

Coming out of the club , I started dragging her to my car but stopped when she suddenly pull her hand out of my grip.

"Stop....you are hurting me " she whined . turning towards her , I saw her creasing her wrist which was now turned red.

A sudden guilt of hurting her came over me. I sighed in frustration before calming my anger. I slowly went near her and grab her reden wrist lightly before creasing it with my thumb.

"I'm sorry , I didn't mean to hurt you "

"But you always ended up hurting me " I looked up when she said those words. As soon as I looked up , my eyes met with her big brown eyes. Which shows nothing but hurt , innocent.

She is right , till now I just hurted her. First I forced her in this marriage , second I just used her to forget my past , later I kissed her and worse after that kiss I ignore her .

I'm sorry Sweetheart .

I really wish I could say those word aloud but I don't really have that courage to speak it loud.

"By the way who are you ?" It really took me off gaurd . she took her hand away from my grip and move backward. But as soon as she took the step . she halted on her feet , stumbling backwards.

Before she could fall , I quickly grab her by rapping my both hand around her shoulder before pulling her towards me.

"Carefull"

"Carefull"

"Look, I don't care whoever you are but don't  try to mess with me . you don't know my husband  " she came near my ear and whisper "he is scary "

I chuckle on her words "but I'm not afraid of your husband . he must be some bastard , who always hurt you "

"Aeee ....don't you dare to talk like this about my husband . I know Sometime he behave like jerk but he is perfect any girl can wish for "

"How can you talk about him so good even after what he did to you ?"

"Because......its a secret,  I wouldn't tell you " saying that she started giggling. I just chuckle on her silly behavior.

"Cute " I mumble.

"What !? Did you said anything ? I didn't hear you "

"Nothing lets just go home "

"No !! I wouldn't go with you " she again resisted. I just sigh on her stubbornness.

"Fine Then you don't leave any choice to me "

"Wha-" before she could say anything I lifted her in my arm in bridal style. As soon as I lifted her , A sudden gasp left her mouth. Her hand rapped around my neck.