CHAPTER 16 : Kim Bora ?

Jeon Raya

I was standing outside the elevator for past five minute trying to control all the negative thoughts which were covering my mind.

I don't know whether should I go to the press confrence or not. Its not like I have any choice if I don't go then the reputation of my family will be harmed plus their is risk that joshua will show those videos to my parents .

But if I go downstairs that means their is no way I can escape from this marriage. And I'm scared to mess the things like I will show my real personality to the world. Maybe I wouldn't able to control myself which is happening with me so lately. Whenever he is near I always ended up making mistake and show him the real self of me.

I took deep breath before entering the elevator. I have to do this , I just Can't let anything tame my family reputation.

Its not a big deal Raya you can do this .

I try to encourage myself. I just have to act the same way which I was learning from my childhood. I just don't led to other find out about my real personality.

Its not even difficult you are doing this since childhood. You successfully showed the world the perfect image of yours .

They don't even know about your boxing carear. They don't know about my aggressive side , they just know about the cold and perfect heiress of jeon empire.

You hide it perfectly since last twenty seven years . so their is no way anyone can find about it.

I nodded my head. Ofcourse I can do this. I quickly breath in and out , calming myself. Fixing my dress I look at the mirror in the elevator and try to hide every expression on my face.

Suddenly the ding sound came indicating I'm arrive at my destination. Finally I step out of the elevator. As soon as I came tons of lights flashes , they are too much to even open my eyes .

But I'm used to them so It doesn't effect me much. I looked to the other side where everyone is sitting and first person I saw was him. His eyes were already looking at me with same blank eyes staring deep inside me.

I quickly looked away from him . Staring too much at him is no good for me .I saw the empty chair besides jungkook so I just walk upto him and sat on my place.

"So lets start " uncle minho said , as my dad nodded his head. Uncle minho took the mic  and welcome the media.

"Frist of all thankyou so much for Everyone who join us for this press metting "

"But sir what exactly this press meeting about " Suddenly one person stand up from his seat and asked the question.

"Well this press confrence is made to make two big announcement " uncle continue his words "first good news is that our company is making collab with Jeon Empire and this project is going to be big succes for both the empire "

As soon as uncle completed his words large amout of whisper erupt in the hall. I saw how everyone started typing in their laptop.

"What  about the other announcement ? " this time a different person with black hair and long beared asked , its even hard to see his face through these hair on his face . its just that one can tell he has two eyes , nose and mouth.

To be truth I really feel like to kill this person for asking about the other announcement.

Fucking idiot !

But what really he can do ? It doesn't change thing whether he ask or not .
Uncle look towards dad before turning his attention back at front.

"Well the second biggest announcement is that this collaboration wouldn't just end up with business. My third son Hong Joshua marriage is fixed with Jeon Empire only daughter Jeon Raya " uncle annouced with huge smile on his face.