CHAPTER 19 : Another Flop

Hong Joshua

I saw her sitting inside her black mercedes through my office window where I can get the view of down parking loat of my building. Waiting for few seconds she finally drove away from the building.

I sighed before turning around and Walk to the sofa where she sat before. Removing the curtains slidely I saw the black file which is perfectly hiding behind those curtains near the wall.

Its the important file of dealing with jeon empire business which is must for tomorrow's meeting. And I almost lost it today.

***

When I enter the building my secretary miss wills told me that Raya is here waiting for me inside my office.

"Sir Raya ma'am is here . she is waiting for you in your office "

"Jeon Raya ?" I confirm

"Yes sir "

"Then why didn't you inform me before ? You can call me "I really find it odd when I hear about her sudden visit.

" sorry sir but ma'am told me its okay for her , she can wait in your office "

"Fine you can go back to your work "

"Thankyou sir " saying that she walk back to work.

I tilted my head little thinking about the reason that she Suddenly came to my office. No matter How hard I think but I find it odd .

She is not someone who will Just came here in my office without any reason and after what happen between us back in party , I notice how she avoided me through the whole party just like I did. So she must be upto something.

Entering the office I noticed her sitting on the couch . she was looking good in that pink dress, but her expression was not something which I can just ignore. She is trying hard not to show any emotions on her face but fail miserably. I narrowed my eyes on her trying to figure out what exactly going inside her head.

Well I'm aware of her other face which maybe her own parents don't know about her. She is not someone who will just gave up like That.

I look around my office checking if anything is misplaced or removed a little . I ran my eyes through my table and drawer but nothing seems odd. I looked at my book shelf but my eyes stopped on the books which were not kept in series. Those books were my collage books which I studied back in my course. Those books reminds me of my struggle I go through in collage while learning about the business.
Runing our family business is my dream . so thats why I keep those books and I always kept them in proper series.

But I notice that they were not in their usual series ,the 2014 edition of marketing book is before the 2013 edition. I smirk when I understand what exactly happen here.

She must have taken that business deal file from locker which is bhind those books. So her plan to break this marriage is through the business deal.

But Sorry sweetheart you can't get what You want.

"Why are you here ?" I asked her in my usual cold tone behaving all normal.

"What do you mean by Why ,Can't I just came here to meet my future husband " she replied suddenly making me raise my brows on her words. I don't why but it feels good Hearing that from her mouth.

"So you came to meet me " I tease her noticing how her face started getting red when I walk near her.

she started taking her step away from me getting scared of me. But her back hit the wall stopping her from moving .