CHAPTER 6 : Almost

Hong joshua

"Waww ....who did this to you ? Hong Joshua the most famous business man " Seokmin said while gasping so loud after seeing my car condition which completely shattered from front and back too.

I roll my eyes on his overdramatic face. I shouldn't have called him here for help but no one was available at this moment except him , so I don't have any choice left to call him instead.

"Just call the driver and told him to take this away from here . " saying that I walk to his car as he too quickly followed me before sitting inside the passanger seat.

I started the engine , driving away from their. Today is the worst day , first I have to cancel my meeting just because dad accepted the dinner invitation of my future in-laws.

I don't really want to go their for just some formalities which mean nothing to me nor this marriage means a single thing to me. I'm just doing this marriage for our business just like Seungcheol did .

And now this , crashing with this crazy girl. I don't believe how she just crash my car glass . she is really out of her mind. Her face came inside my mind as I quickly shook my head and remove her thoughts out of mind .

I wish I would never cross my path with her again. Just thinking about her really annoys me.

"Hyung by the way who is that person who did this to you ?" Seokmin asked breaking the trail of my thoughts.

"Just a crazy women " I mumble trying not to loose my control while thinking about her.

"WHAT A GIRL ?" He shouted as I don't realy pay attention to his drama as it was all normal for him to behave like this.

I suddenly applied the break when I saw her , the same crazy women infront of jeon's house. My eyes get stuck on her figure. I'm sure its her the same crazy girl. Its hard for me to forget her face after what she did to my car.

"Hyung ...you should inform me before stopping the car like this " I looked at him as he was rubbing his forehead while whinning .

"I'm sorry " I mumble to him before stepping out of the car as I notice that crazy women steeping on piles of garbage which we are outside near at the large wall of the mansion , before climbing the wall.

Is she a thief? Then the car she drove is also not her or maybe she stole it from somewhere ?

"What happen now ? What are you staring at ?" Seokmin whisper near my ear, ignoring his word I took out my phone to call the police but my hand stopped in between after hearing seokmin's word.

"Wait ....she is her....she is that ....that I mean daughter of Mr Jeon "

"You mean jeon Raya " I completed his words.

"Yes yes thats her name right ....its her wow " he spoke little excited as I quickly grab his mouth and hide ourself behind the wall making sure she didn't saw us.

So she is the one jeon Raya ....my future wife.

I smirked thinking about what to do now.
I let go off seokmin and told him to be quite as I peek a little and saw her climbing up to the walls of her own house.

Making sure not to get caught I took out my phone and film her stunt.

You better Wait and watch jeon Raya. I will make sure you regret to do this to me .

"She is great waw...hyung your wife is really something " seokmin spoke while staring at her figure who is all busy in sneaking in like a thief.

"She is not my wife " I groan before going back to the car . I don't have time to waist just to stand here and look at her .