CHAPTER 14 : Weird Hobby

Jeon Raya

I was sitting on the large table with choi brothers. Well I don't  really know any of them personally but I have read about them in news. Specially the two hires Who were sensational topic of media when they married their love one .

I read about seungcheol and yeeva arrange marriage but seeing both of them now I find it hard to digest. I saw how Seungcheol holding her wife hand the whole time since we all seated here. The way yeeva's eyes shine whenever she look at her husband is something else .they both look like newly teenage lovely couple.

About the other couple Jeonghan and Ariana . well everyone was waiting for their marriage since the rumour of them  dating  started. Even I was also cheering for them.

About the other choi brothers , I'm not well aware of them. I have met seokmin when he came our house well mingyu too. I have seen him once when he came home with jungkook back in high school.

I was noticing every single person on the large table and trying to remember them untill my eyes stop on one person who was sitting infront of me with piercing gaze on me.

Hong joshua !

" guys we didn't even introduce ourself to Raya " yeeva spoke grabbing our attention.  I took sigh of relief when he move his eyes away from me.

I really feel odd when he stare at me like this , like he was burning my skin with his intense gaze.

"Well she must know about me " the boy with brown hair spoke with confidence making other roll their eyes on him .

"No I don't " I spatted my word without thinking twice making others burst into laughter. 

Suddenly I feel sorry for that boy whose face fall down looking all disappointed.
"You are not that famous chan " the other boy with chubby cheeks and round face spoke with grin on his face.

"Shut Up Seungkwan " the earlier boy I guess chan spoke this time with grumpy look.

"Hello Raya this seungcheol and my wife choi Yeeva " I just nodded my head even though I recognise both of them

"Yoon jeonghan and -" jeonghan said and pointed at his wife who was setting besides him "kim Ariana his wife "she cutted him between and spoke .

" hello nice to meet you " I mumble with small smile .

"Jun " the other guy with sharp  eyes and nose said before looking down to his phone making Seungcheol scold him ."jun you better introduce yourself properly "

"Nice to meet you " he again spoke shortly and got busy with his phone , again .

"Let him , Hi myself kwon Soonyoung its really honour to meet you here " the other one extented his hand as he introduce himself with smile . I gladly accepted his handshake .

"Hi myself wonwoo " the boy with specs spoke ,well he look handsome even with those specs on him.

"Hello its nice to meet you I'm lee jihoon " I just smile and nodded my head.

"I bet you already recognise me " the same guy who came with Uncle spoke with smile as his smile going upto his eyes.

"Lee seokmin " I stated "nice to meet you again "

My eyes travel to the next person , who was sitting with calm expression on his face. He didn't even spoke since I sat down here "this is Xu minghao , its nice meeting you " I gave him small smile

"Its been long time " this time mingyu spoke who was sitting with jungkook

"Indeed it is " I smile before turning my attention to the other two who were busy in arguing with eachother  . They both finally stop noticing the attention are now on them.