CHAPTER 28 : That Name

Jeon Raya

I was shivering in the fear while digging my head in my lap. I hate loud sound , it really scared the shit out of me . I have sonophobia Whenever I hear the loud sound like blast , lightning or thunder sound. my body started trembling in fear, my breath get worse all the bad memories started coming over my mind.

"Raya "  suddenly I hear the voice calling my name so softly . I slowly looked up and saw Joshua sitting infront of me at my level.

As soon as I saw him I quickly hug him tightly.  Rapping my hands around his neck. I don't care what I'm doing right now or the Consequences of my act. The Only thing I know that .....I need someone right now , someone who can calm me , comfort me.

I can fell my heart beating so fast not because of the closeness we have right now but because of the fear. My breathing was not normal , even my hand were trembling , I can feel sweat forming on my forehead.

"Raya " he again call my name as I feel his hand on my back .

"J-just stay l-like this  ....please " I begged him . the grip of my hand tighten more around his neck. I was thankful to him that he didn't said anything after ,instead his hand slowly creasing my back giving me comfort I needed that this moment at the most.

Finally I feel my breathing getting normal even my body stop trembling . I slowly removed my hand and break the hug moving little away from him. I didn't look in his eyes , I was embarrassed .....not about the hug but the mess I caused .

I heard him realising sigh before his hand grab my wrist "first stand up from here " he said with calm voice , I did follow what he said without uttering any single word.

We walk outside the leaving room. He made me sit on the white sofas in the hall. And sat besides me .

" I ..."  I was about ask for apology but he stopped me from talking saying "let me first check you "

"Are you fine ? You are not hurt anywhere right " he asked while checking my face and hand .

"No I'm fine " I assured him before taking my hand back out of his grip " I...I'm sorry for this " I said slowly pointing at the kitchen which is look like complete disaster.

He turn to look back at the kitchen before turning his face back to me .

"So you did this ?" He asked while crossing his hand over her chest. His voice showing the domination like any father who was ready to scold his disobedient child.

I nodded my head , while staring at my laps feeling all guilty. "I just wanted to cook something for myself and I ...I don't know where the things went wrong and......its just happen "

I started babbling things , I remember how the sudden blast happen and I was really got scared at that time .....like the same  five year child who got scared , sitting alone under the dark night.  Suddenly my stomach grumble making me more embarrassed .

Shit ! I'm too hungry to think about anything else now.

"You didn't eat anything at Wedding "I just shook my head . I don't really feel like to eat anything that time . as I suddenly feel hungry in middle of the night that I Can't even able to sleep.

"Wait here " saying that he walk back inside the kitchen . I just stare at him not really catching what he was trying to do .

Finally he turn towards me, Their was two cup noodles pack in his hand. I feel sudden happiness rush through my body after seeing the food.

"Come have your food " he said while putting the cups on the dinning table . I quickly run towards the table and sat infront of him. Without wasting any second I open the lid as the amazing arousal smell of hot spicy noodles hit my nostrils, increasing my appetite for more.