CHAPTER 10 : Flop plans

Jeon Raya

"I'm not doing this . think of something else " I groan after hearing the great plan of my best friend Eira.

"What do You mean by you're not doing this ? " she snap at me before holding my both shoulder and turning me to look at her face.

"See this is the best and safest plan . you just have to talk to Your father and told him that you can't do this marriage " she explain softly trying to make me understand but This is not simple as it sounding .

I thought about it for sometime but thinking about it gave shiver down to my spine . I quickly shook off the uneasy feeling thinking about talking to dad.

"No. No.no ...I Can't " I mumble "I just Can't, talking to dad means I have to step inside the lion den " I stated my words little low , With no confidence.

I looked at her " you know Eira , its hard for me never in my life I went against or spoke to him directly. "

I don't hate my dad , but I'm scared of him. We never talk to him openly but few happy memories of him With us when we were child is still warm in our heart. Even if he is cold to us and don't understand our dreams but we know how much he love us and how much we love our parents. They are just strict , for our own good .

Thats what they thought !

"Think of other plan , please. " I again requested her as this plan of her seems impossible to me.

She sighed before thinking about something else . she again gave her idea after the few seconds of silence " then talk to the Hong joshua "

I started laughing on her idea "you must be joking" I said as I chuckle on the thought of the idea, talking with the jerk himself.

"No I'm not " she stated with no expression on her face.

"If you can't say no to your parents then go ask him that he would say no for this weeding. Simple as fuck " she explain , I looked at her face while grabbing the words of her from her.

I thought about the idea for sometime being all serious. Let just say if I went to him and told him that I Don't want the marriage , will he say yes for this?

"It will be fun to see your real face "

Suddenly his word rang inside my head making me shook my head . no...no...with his personality I don't think its going to work.

He is nothing more than a complete jerk , their is no way he is going to understand my situation.

" cancel ! " I mumble "this plan is also not gonna work cancel it " I said while showing her cross with my two fingers and continuosly shook my head.

Eira face turn into complete frown getting all irritated by Now. "Fuck you " she growl as she took the pillow from the bed side before throwing it towards me. I quickly bent down avoiding the attack of her

"Please .Please Eira its not going to work also. You don't know about his personality. Its even hard for any sane person to talk to him with calm mind. "

"You know what I have better option then this " she said while pressing her lips in single line.

"Just fucking get married to him because their is no other way you can escape this marriage without talking to your parents and him " she shouted as pointed the index finger infront of me before throwing her hands in air with a sigh.

"Are you my friend or foe you bitch " I curse her . I also grab the pillow from the bed and throw it on her. But this time it perfectly landed on her face making her stumble a little backward.