CHAPTER 42: The End

Jeon Raya

I can feel my eyes getting blurry , its getting hard for me to open my eyes. The whole surrounding started rotating infront of my eyes . I can hear my name but voice is faint.

"J-joshua " thats the only words escape from my mouth as I harshly inhale the air.

He is not here yet , he didn't came.

I feel all my energy getting drown just by that thought. I hear jungkook , Eira shouting my name . but its getting hard for me open my eyes.

I Can't do this anymore.

I blink my eyes as they were about to shut . but wait....did I saw him. I think I saw his image. I try again to open my eyes to clear my doubt as I saw his blur figure getting clear. I smile softly.

He came !!

He came near me as I saw his face more clearly looking handsome as always. His eyes were getting little teary.

"J-joshua " I spoke again tiredly.

"Raya , y-you okay S-sweetheart. " I notice how his voice tremble when he called as same goes for his hand. He slowly stretch them infront of me.

Bringing my hand closer to his , he hold onto them tightly. "Raya wake up please Sweetheart . you cant give up like This . this is your dream , you have to fight for it "

He quickly wipe his tears away "you promised me that you will face everything if I stay with you then please getup and fight . fight for me , for your dream "

"Only one minute left , if the opponent fail to get up in that time , the winner will be kim bora " I heard the announcement.

No I Can't let her win. Get up Raya , you can do this . you have to do this for yourself , for joshua , for the dream .

I shouted with all my energy as pain get worse when I try to stand up . tears slip out of my eyes as it getting hard. But I have to do this. Gaining all my strength I finaly stand on my feat.

I stumble a little as I approch near her. My vision is still not clear as I can only see blurry image of bora infront of my eyes . blood were coming out of my haed but I dont care .

I chuckle bitterly "I w-won bora , I won in love and " I took breath harshly as it getting hard for me to breath. "N-now I will won this match "

"Never " she shouted as she ran towards me to hit but I quickly doge her punch and hit hard on her face.before hitting under the chin with all my energy.

She Finally fall on the floor. I looked down to her body and then to the watch as I saw the timer on it....3...2...1....

I won !

In the next moment I fall on the ground as my eyes get closed only thing I hear is joshua calling my name.

****

Three month later....

Hong Joshua

Entering the mension ,I frown as silence greeted me . I looked around but their is no sign of anyone. I sighed as I walk inside our room.

But seeing it empty also , a weird feeling came over me. I quickly throw my jacket which was in my hand and walk to the wardrobe finding her.

"Raya " I called her name but no response came and to be truth now its really scaring me.

"Raya ....where are you ?" I walk out of wardrobe as I was about to step out of the room but stopped when I hear the bathroom door open .