CHAPTER 29: My Room

Jeon Raya

After taking bath I wore black jumper with white crop top. Walking downstair I enter the kitchen and saw the most amazing magic. The same kitchen who was looking like disaster last night is looking completely fine ......like nothing happen here last night, no blast nothing !!

"Good morning Mrs Hong "

I saw old lady in her mid age wearing blank long dress with white gloves looking like maid uniform came towards me and greeted me.I also greeted her back.

"Good morning , by the way who ?" I ask her name or identity from which I can adress her .

"My name Leona joyce , I'm going to look after the work inside the mension "

"Nice to meet you Mis Joyce and myself Raya ...you can call me by my name instead of Mrs Hong "

"Sure M- I mean Raya " I smile softly to her , she seems nice .

"Um...can I ask you something ?"

"Sure dear....you don't have to take permission "

"I don't want to sound rude But are you married ?" She smile at me before answering me.

"No dear not yet ....thinking about it you can also call me by my name " she came closer to me and whisper "because addressing by my last name made me look old "

Saying that we both started laughing. I like her, I think if she going to work here then it wouldn't be hard for me to stay here. Later she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for me . when I try to help her she didn't even let me enter the kitchen Saying .....

"I'm sorry Raya but Mr hong strictly order me to make sure you stay away from the kitchen "

I didn't argue with her and sat on the dinning table. it will be good for all of the people who live in this mension that I must stay away from cooking.

I asked her lots of question like when she started working for choi ? Her family and lots of other thing to kill the boredom.

She told me that when all the choi brothers were small , She was Their with them working for choi in choi mension. She even told me lot about Choi Empire. How this Empire grow after having the most tragic accident in the empire which she herself not aware of all the details.

"I work almost twenty years for madam suha she is most sweetest employer I have ever seen. She really take good care all of the worker in the mension "

"Where do you live Leona ? I mean do you guys stay here in the mension "

"No dear after doing our work we all head back to our own house "

"Where are the others ?"

"Well almost everyone left for today expect the gaurd , the head caretaker   and me . "

"How many people work here ?"

"Hmm let me count " she started tapping her finger on her lips thinking about the count "almost ten , I will introduce you everyone Tomorrow. I'm sure they will love to meet You "

After eating my breakfast that was fried omlet with sausage, salad and fruit juice. I decided to look around the mension. Their was lots of room in this mension almost twenty upstairs as well as downstairs.and every single room is beautiful.  At the topmost floor their was big pool even the view from the terrace was amazing.  At the end of the hall in downstairs their was big library which have thousands of book.

I don't like to read , so I don't think I will visit this area again.

I walk outside the mension. Walking on the stone path I notice the beautifully trim grass infront of the mension. Even few cute stone status were kept at the both side of the garden . I went backside of the mension .