CHAPTER 13 : long night

Jeon Raya

I sighed again while looking at my reflexion in the mirror. I was wearing long black gown supported by just single strip . my hairs were tied up in bun leaving few stand of them at side.

Its been fourth time I sighed while looking at my reflection

Its been fourth time I sighed while looking at my reflection.  Well the dress look good on me , perfectly hugging every curve of my body but its bit revealing. Far away from my comfort zone. I don't know why mom like this dress ?

Suddenly I hear the knock on my door. I look towards the door and saw mom entering inside with one maid behind her .  she was holding a small box in her hand.

Mom was wearing light brown colour gown with silk fur coat on it.  even if she aged too much still she looks good in every dress. Everyone say I got my looks from her but the big brown eyes were similar to my dad.

"You look gorgeous dear . " she smiled before taking the box from the maids hand. After giving the box maid bow and went out of the room.

"Here , take this. It will look good on you" she passes me the box . I took it from her  hand and open it , not really excited to see whatever it is .

Their was dimond earings shining inside the silver metal. It was in rectangular design long enough to hurt my ears.

Do I really have to wear these during the whole damn party? Fucking shit !

She took the earnings and put it near my ears "see they look amazing on you " she smile before putting them back inside the box.

"Wear them and came downstair. We are leaving in few seconds" I nodded my head. She left the room making me sigh again

I lazily wear those fucking earing and went out of the room with all lazy steps. My heels were licking on the empty hallway . I finally went downstair and saw my dad , jungkook and mom were sitting on the sofa 's  waiting for me.

Dad was wearing brown formal suit matching with mom. Jungkook was wearing black Armani suit with black shirt tuck inside as his long hair were perfectly style backward.