Chapter 2

Easton's POV

"You're ending it?" I ask feeling my heart shatter in my chest. Staring down at her.

"E..you have a full ride scholarship to North Carolina to play basketball! And I'm going to NYU." She says now crying.

I hate seeing her cry so I wipe away her tears streaming down her face. "Liz...I will go play basketball anywhere in New York to be with you."

She grabs my hands off her face, "N-no...I won't let you do that. It's been your dream to play basketball for them. I will not stand in the way or let you follow me. I would hate myself."

She steps back away from me and takes a deep breathe, "So I'm going to NYU and you will go to UNC."

I don't realize I'm crying till I taste salt on my lips. I wipe at my face in anger. I throw my walls up, "So this is it. Alright fine, go to New York." I say dryly and she sees that I am angry and my guard is up.

She nods, "I'm sorry E..I love you."

I can't help myself, "I will always love you Elizabeth Olsen."

She looks up at me and rushes up to me. She grabs my face pulling me down for one last kiss.

I'm awoken by my daughter jumping on me. She little knee hits me in the groin and my loud groan makes Margot pull her off me. My hands move to hold them and I roll over to the side.

"Mommy, did I hurt daddy?" She ask and I speak up trying to sound not hurt at all.

"N-no princess...daddy's alright." I turn over to face them as Margot pats my face lightly with a look of sympathy.

I breath threw the pain and I take one more deep breathe and reach out for Spencer and she smiles crawling over to me. She snuggles into me. I look over at Margot who is still trying not to laugh.

"Daddy can we have waffles for breakfast?" She asks and I look down at her. Smiling bright and answer her, "Of course! Why don't you head downstairs and watch some tv while I get dressed and you can help me make some?" She squeals, "Yay!!" Jumping up out of our bed rushing out the door downstairs.

I look over at my beautiful wife and I roll over to start tickling her. "You think it's funny that our daughter hits me in the balls?" She is squealing and laughing trying to push me away.

"Easton! Stop!!" She says and I get in a couple more seconds of tickling before I settle on top of her. Keeping my weight off her. I tuck her hair behind her ear and lean down giving her a sweet kiss. But my mind flashes to my dream of me kissing goodbye to Elizabeth.

I snap my head up and she give me a confused look. "You alright darling?" She asks

I just nod, "Yeah yeah just got to get in the shower and go get to making the waffles she will be back up her telling me to hurry up."

I get up and head straight to the shower. I shake off that little flash. It was just because of the dream, it didn't mean anything.

Elizabeth's POV

Last night seeing Easton was such a weird experience and feeling. I haven't seen him since his last championship game with UNC. I never have missed one of his championship games.

He was the star of those games. He was always was even in high school. I was so surprised when he asked me out and then later to be his girlfriend.

**Flashback**

"Elizabeth?" I turn around from my locker and see Easton James standing there.

"Yeah?" I answer questioning. He smiles but not his cocky grin he gives the other girls. It's almost like he's flustered.

"Elizabeth..um would you go on a date with me?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck. I'm frozen looking up at him.

"Uh...why would you want to go out with me?" I ask and he scrunches his eyebrows together. "Because I think you are beautiful but I also want to get to know you more." He answers and I smile blushing looking down.

"Alright. I'll go out with you." I answer and he gives me this excited school boy grin. "Really?" He asks and I smile up at him nodding.

"I'll pick you up this Friday?" He asks and I say, "Yes pick me up at 6."

One month later..
It's spirit week and we are at the school assembly and I'm in the bleachers with Clay. The cheerleaders are doing their dance.

The basketball team is sitting in chairs behind them. Once they finish the head cheerleader walks up to Easton runs her fingers through his hair. He stiffens but I feel this fire in my belly and all I want to do is go down there and push that girl away from him.

We've been secretly going on dates for the past month. He didn't want to tell anyone so I wouldn't get all this attention but I'm not sure that's totally the case.

So when I see that girl all over him I almost leave but then I see him stand up taking the microphone from the coach.

"Sorry coach but there is something I need to do. So there's this girl and she is the most amazing, smart, talented, and beautiful girl in this school. I want to ask her a very important question. Elizabeth Olsen will you come down at join me?"

He says and my eyes widen at him. Clay pulls me up and gives me a slight push towards the stair of the bleachers.

I slowly walk down and finally meet him at center court. He grabs my hand and takes off his letterman jacket.
"I know this isn't the 50's but I want to show you how much you mean to me. So Elizabeth, Lizzie, will you be my girlfriend?" He wraps his jacket around my shoulders and I look up at him blushing with embarrassment but I answer him, "Yes."

The crowd goes crazy and he leans down kissing me.

I smile laying in bed thinking about those two days. He may have been the star athlete popular guy to everyone but he was really this nervous guy that pushed aside dating the head cheerleader to be with me. The same guy that loved me enough to  push aside his full ride basketball scholarship for me.

From what I saw last night he's still that nervous guy after he got embarrassed and flustered guy after the cameras are shoved in his face.

Seeing him kiss Margot that same feeling I got whenever another girl tried to get their mitts on him. Which was never something I handled very well. Last night that feeling came and it shocked me because I'm very married and so is he.

"Good morning Lizzie." I'm pulled out of my thoughts by MK walking in and laying down next to me. "Mm morning MK."

"What's wrong?" She asks and I shake my head. "Nothing just weird seeing Easton last night." I say honestly and she turns in her side resting her head on her hand. "Hey you had the tickets to the game. I thought you wanted to see him. Besides isn't that what you do. Go watch him on his championship games?" She asks.

I glare at her getting up, "How do you know about that?" I ask and she smiles. "Ashley told me when I told her it was weird that you had tickets to the game last night. Does Robbie know you do this?"

I shake my head and answer, "No I just want to know that I made the right choice breaking up with him. Even after all this time he still has a part of my heart."