Chapter 23

Easton's POV

She shows me around her beautiful house. "Oh and I can show you my garden tomorrow before we go to set. It's an afternoon night shoot." She speaks excitedly now even though I know there's something else on her mind. I just smile at her. I can feel the ice melting soaking through my shirt so I start to unwrap the wrap and put the ice in her kitchen sink. My wet shirt now clings to my body, and she notices. She walks up to me, and grabs the bottom of her shirt as she starts to lift it up slowly. I lift my arms up she stands up on her tippy toes to take my shirt off I end up having to help her. She won't meet my eyes, "Lizzie, what's wrong?"

**Smut Warning**

When she runs her hands down my neck and chest I can't help myself. I crash my lips to hers this last month I missed her so much. I grab her legs lifting her up ignoring the pain in my shoulder, luckily she showed me where her bedroom was. "What about your shoulder?" She asks and I shake my head, "I don't care." I set her down and I grabbed the shirt by the hem and lifted it over her head. When I looked down at her lace-edged nude bra, her breasts spilling over the top, my desire surged, and I said a little prayer of thanks that her bedroom light was left on from the tour. I lowered my head to her chest and moved my mouth over flesh and satin and lace.

Taking off her bra and lavished each of her perfect breasts with all the attention they deserve, with my hands and lips and tongue. I slide her jeans and underwear down her legs and lick my way back up one inner thigh and then the other, reveling in the way she caught her breath, and gasped for air, and whispered my name like a plea. I push her legs apart and buried my face between her thighs, devouring her with long, leisurely strokes before sucking gently on her clit while she moans and rocks her hips and fisted her hands in my hair.

And when she said, "Oh God, Easton, it feels so good." I get even harder and even more determined to make her come again and again tonight. Tonight she is mine. I slide my fingers inside her. I listened. I paid attention to the way she moved, the way she cried out, the way she grows even wetter and firmer beneath my tongue. And when she came, her cries at a fever pitch, her clit pulsing against my tongue, her grip tightening in my hair, I nearly lost control and made a mess all over her bed.

She was still breathing hard when I moved back up her body. Her skin is warm and damp, her mouth open and waiting. I kiss her deeply, driving my tongue between her lips, grinding my erection against her hot, wet skin. I wasn't going to last much longer.

She reaches down between us and sheathed my cock with her hand. I groaned as she let my flesh slip through her fingers, tightening her grip as I thrust inside her palm. "I forgot that you're so big," she whispered against my mouth. "So hard. And I want you inside me so badly." My dick threatened to come right there in her hand and sent a serious 911 emergency call to my brain. NOW or else, asshole.

I lined myself up and was easing into her, every muscle in my body tensed with the effort of maintaining control. I went slow, giving her time to adjust, listening as her sharp gasps become soft sighs of pleasure.

"Yes," she whispered as I began to move in an easy, rhythmic, rocking motion above her. She slid her palms down my back and over my ass. "Yes, just like that."

Sustaining 'just like that' took some effort on my part, since my body was desperate to abandon this slow, decadent pace and gallop for the fucking hills. But I took deep, measured breaths, inhaling the scent of her skin and hair. I stayed intensely aware of her every breath, her every word, her every move, wanting this to be perfect for her.

"Oh God, Easton. You're gonna make me come again," she panted in my ear, her hips meeting mine thrust for thrust. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Annnnd that was the end of just like that.
Her words snapped the last frayed rope tethering me to self-control, and the beast in me was unleashed. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them in an X above her head. I drove into her hard and fast and ferociously. I took perverse pleasure in the way she struggled and failed to free her arms, in the way her piercing cries could be those of pain or ecstasy, in the slick, hot layer of sweat that covered our skin.

And then I went deeper, using the weight of my pelvis over hers to sink even farther into her body and fucking her with tight, quick thrusts of my hips. "Come again for me," I demanded. "Let me feel you."
I knew when it happened, because her head dropped to the side and her mouth fell open. Then she screamed my name, and I was lost. My orgasm was a detonation felt in every bone, every muscle, every cell of my body. I gave myself over to it, my vision going black, my groans long and loud, my cock throbbing inside her again and again. I never wanted it to end.

When my senses returned, I propped myself up and looked down at her. "You okay?"

Her eyes were closed, but they. Popped wide open. "No. I really don't think I am. But it's a good thing. It feels like it gets better with you every time." She's so fucking adorable—flushed cheeks, messy hair, swollen lips. Her expression a mix of self-satisfaction and awe. "You're beautiful, you know."

The pink in her complexion deepened. "Stop."
"I'm serious. You're fucking beautiful."
"You're just saying that because your dick is still inside me."
"I will admit, that is something I'm very happy about, but that's not why I'm telling you what I see. It's the truth."

When I say that last part "truth" I swear I see her expression change. She's no longer looking me in the eye. "I need to use the bathroom." She says pushing on my chest. I pull out of her and roll over. I watch her walk to the bathroom and close the door. I get up and put on my boxers sitting on the edge of the bed pulling on my fingers, racking my brain trying to figure out what I did wrong.

Lizzie's POV

After a few minutes I emerge from the bathroom in a robe. I don't look at him as I move to my dresser for a pair of shorts and shirt. I put them on and I hear his timid voice. "Did I do something wrong Lizzie?"

I snap my head up and turn around seeing the worried, confused, and almost hurt look in his eyes. "Oh no E, sweetheart you didn't nothing wrong you are amazing." I grab his cheeks forcing him to look at me. "I just I need to tell you something and I wanted to tell you in person and then I got distracted. You said the word truth and it made me feel guilty because I've known about this for about a week."

"Known what?"
"I'm pregnant."

He doesn't say anything, he's staring blankly at me. I'm not surprised by his reaction because he thought we were okay.

"I'm sorry, you're pregnant? H-how? Y-you said we were good without?" He stutters outs grabbing my hands off his face.  I give him by best I'm sorry face, "Well at the time I thought we were but then when I was throwing up on set and realized I may have forgotten to take my pill after Robbie and I split."

"Lizzieeee." He's extends the end of my name standing up pacing and I deflate the sadness feeling my heart the tears form.
"I'm sorry, I just got caught up in you and knew I was on the pill so I say we were good. If this isn't what you want you don't have to be involved."

He stops in his tracks and turns to face me.  "Lizzie, look at me. I'm sorry of course I want to be involved the news is just shocking. You were the only woman I imagined being the mother of my children. Obviously that changed but I couldn't be happier that you are pregnant with my baby." He reassures me and wipes the tears off my face.

He kneels in front of me surprising me lifting up my shirt . "Hi baby, it's your daddy and you are going to be so loved." He says to and then kisses my stomach."

I giggle and run my hands through his hair. It's longer it's almost as long as high school, it makes me smile knowing that he probably thinks that's how I want him to have his hair. He's happy he's excited for the baby. We have a lot to figure out but I told him and he wants this baby with me.