Chapter 4

Easton's POV

Spencer and I are making pasta for our dinner tonight. We just finished up the pasta and we hear the door bell. She looks so excited but I make her wait to make sure she can open it by herself, I check the ring camera and see that it's MK.

"Spence go ahead and answer the door, it's Auntie MK." I say and she jumps down from the chair rushing to the door. I grab a knife to start cutting the garlic bread.

"Auntie!!" I hear her yell and then hear, "Munchkin!"

MK comes in carrying Spencer and they are followed by Elizabeth. My eyes widen when I see her. 

"Easton! Your hand!" Elizabeth yells and I look down at my hand I managed to slice the inside of my hand. She runs over to me grabbing my hand pulling me over to the sink. She turns on the water running my hand under the water.

"Auntie, is Daddy okay?" Spencer asks and I turn to her, "It's okay princess, Daddy is alright. Why don't you show Auntie what you made her today as school?"

Her face turns from worried to excited as she pulls MK's hand up to her room.

"Fuck!" I grit through my teeth as Elizabeth still is holding my hand under the water.

"Do you have a clean towel?" She asks and I point at the towel drawer. "Keep that under the water." She commands as she pulls out a dishcloth.

Coming back over she pulls my hand away from the water and wraps it in the towel.

"Where's your first aid kit?" She asks.

"We have one in the guest bathroom." I say pointing down the hallway she grabs my arm pulling me down the hall, while I hold the towel on my hand.

She finds the bathroom pulling me in and sitting me down on the toilet.

She finds the huge first aid kit under the sink and she looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Um...yeah that's Margot's doing. Whenever the guys come over and play a pickup game someone ends up bleeding." I say and look away to hide my blush. She giggles and shake her head mumbling something like, "probably you" but I pretend I don't hear because it is usually me.

She opens the kit up, pulling out gauze and tape. She sets the kit behind me on the back of the toilet. "Unwrap it please." She is basically eye level with me now. I unwrap it and the bleeding has mostly stopped. Luckily I won't need stitches. 

"Luckily you won't need stitches." She say's reading my thoughts. "Are you really not Wanda in real life?" I ask joking but she looks at me with a smile. Then goes back to patching my hand up.

"I'm glad the season is over, even with this cut it probably would feel good having a ball passed to you." She say as she finishes, but she doesn't move from her spot in front of me. She runs her finger across the long scar on my finger then she looks up at me. Her hand lifts a bit and I think she's about to touch my face. She moves it past me to grab the kit backing away from me to put the kit back.

"I'm sorry Easton." she apologies and I furrow my eyebrows. "Why are you sorry?" I ask. 

"MK told me it would be fine that I come along tonight. I'm guessing by your reaction tonight that you didn't know I was coming. You cut your hand because of it." she explains and I nod my head. 

"No she didn't but it's fine. " I say as she faces me again.  I look down at my hand it looks like I went to the ER to get it wrapped. Her first aid skills are still perfect as ever. "Shall we go get that sneaky sister of yours and eat?" I ask standing up quickly walking past her out of the bathroom. Releasing the breathe I wasn't aware I was holding. Fuck...what's going on with me?