Chapter 18

Easton's POV

**Warning Smut Chapter**

"Take me to bed." Lizzie whispers and I don't hesitate. I pick her up bridal style and she giggles. I walk us to the room I usually stay in when I'm here. I put her down as soon as we are through the door, and I suddenly get really nervous. I feel like I'm 17 again losing my virginity but this time not drunk and with the woman I love. So instead of making a move, I'm looking down at my hands playing with the hem of her shirt.

"E? Look at me." She says and I look up into her warm green eyes, "What's wrong?"
"I'm just nervous. Which is dumb I'm 34 years old and I've had sex before but I feel like..." "Like you're 17 again?"

She finishes my sentence and I smile nodding. "Hey it's alright, we can take it slow." She says as she grabs me by the sides pulling me closer reaching up and slowly kisses me. I let her lead the kiss as she pulls me towards the bed, we stop when her legs hit the bed. She stops the kiss and climbs on the bed. She pats the bed next to her and I climb up next to her. Her fingers find their way behind my head, tangling into my hair as she pulls me down, arching her back slightly so our bodies are pressed together. I can feel the heat building as we make out. I bite down on her bottom lip, tugging at it, earning me a light moan from her. That sends me even further into the fire. My hands start to travel down her sides, feeling her curves. She smiles into my lips when I grab her waist, pulling her more into me. My lips move from hers to her neck, kissing it gently at first. She groans, gripping my shoulders now as I begin to suck on the soft skin.

"Easton..." She whispers out a soft moan and it nearly makes me want to go straight to the prize but I keep my cool for now. I use my hand to tilt her head to the left to expose more of her neck. I suck more on her neck and gently bite it, massaging the area with my tongue.

She releases something between a snarl and a moan, grabbing my face fiercely to align with hers again before she shoves me upwards. We sit up and she moves so that she's sitting on my lap. I grab her butt and her hands are in my hair as she grinds into me causing my jeans to tighten. Her hands slide down my neck to my chest as she finds the bottom of my shirt lifting it up and over my head. She tosses it to the side and she lifts her arms so I take the hint. I pull her shirt up over her head, she then unbuttons her jeans.

I start placing open mouth kisses on her neck and chest. I reach around her unhooking her bra with one hand. I wasted no time in wrapping my lips around her hardened nipple making her cry out in pleasure. I've now got my confidence back so I wrap my arm around her and I flip us so she's laying on the bed. I grab the waist band of her jeans and pull them off. Standing up I take off my own jeans and climb back on top of her. I look down at her with so much adoration. She pulls me down by my neck pressing our lips together, I force my tongue past her lips. My hand travels down pushing her underwear to the side, fingers slowly running through her lips feeling her wetness.

"So wet for me." I husk out "Please.." she sighs and I apply pressure to her clit. She grips my jaw, pulling my lips to meet hers in a lustful kiss, moaning as I thrust two fingers inside of her. She moans and I kiss her neck as I keep a slow pace. I pull my fingers out, and I leave open mouth kisses down her body. I pull her underwear off kissing up her thighs. Goosebumps littered her skin as my fingertips trailed along her bikini line.

I put my mouth on her pussy, stroking up the warm, slick center with my tongue, lingering at the top.
I moaned at her sweet taste, at her velvet-and-satin texture, at the irresistible scent of her. I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue, and reveled in the way she moved her hips, and put her hands on my head, and tightened her leg against my back, pulling me in closer. She panted and sighed and murmured incomprehensible words of pleasure and disbelief. The leg she stood on trembled.

"I'm so close," she whispered, and I sensed something like fear in her voice, almost like she was afraid her orgasm wasn't going to happen. "Don't give up."

Give up? Was she fucking serious? Why would I give up? It made me wonder if her husband, Robbie was an even bigger asshole than I'd previously thought.

But half a second later, he was out of my head.

I slipped one hand between her legs and slid one finger easily inside her, then two, searching for the spot that would put her over the edge. I knew I'd found it when her body tensed up and I felt her muscles contracting around my fingers.

"Easton," she said, almost frantically. "My God, it's going to happen. It's going to fucking happen, and it's been so..long."

Beneath my tongue, her clit was firm and swollen and I sucked it into my mouth, flicking it with quick, hard strokes. She cried out repeatedly, her fingers fisting tightly in my hair, her entire body going stiff except for the rhythmic pulse of her orgasm around my fingers.
Fuck, it felt good to make her come, to know that I was giving her that kind of pleasure, to hear her sounds and taste her desire and see her bare before me. To touch her and kiss her and fuck her with my tongue just because I wanted to. And because she wanted me to. She wanted it so badly she'd asked her sister if we could have the place to ourselves.

"Come here," she panted when she could talk again.

"I want to get my hands on you." She said against my lips. "I can't stop thinking about it."
I groaned as she slid her hand inside my boxers, wrapping her fingers around my cock. Fuck, it had been too long-if she kept working me with her hand like that, I was going to lose control and come all over her fingers.
Not that I'd mind a hand job from her but that wasn't how I wanted this to go. I removed her hand and pulled my underwear down. Once they were past my knees I kicked them off.

I paused and asked her, "Do we need to be careful about-" She shook her head, "No," she said breathlessly. "All good." I lined up, eased inside her and began to move, fighting for control. If I wasn't careful, I'd explode like a teenager in under a minute.
Her eyes fluttered shut and she turned her face to the side as I plunged in deeper, her mouth dropping open.

"Are you okay?" I asked.
She nodded. "Yes," she whispered. "Just keep going slow for a minute, okay?"

"Okay." I did as she asked, watching her discomfort subside and her desire take over.

Her back began to arch. Her gasps turned to sighs. Her hands traveled down my back and over my ass, pulling me in deeper. When her hips began to rock beneath mine, I knew she was getting close.

"Tell me how you want me to fuck you." I spoke low in her ear, my voice ragged with the fight for control. "Do you like it deep?
Hard?"

"Yes," she said, holding out the s in a long hiss. "Yes, I like it deep and hard. Just like that," she rasped as I started to move with more muscle, more aggression. She cried out with every savage thrust, and I couldn't get enough —of her tight, wet pussy, of the smell of sex, of the sound of the headboard banging against the wall.

God, it felt so fucking good to command my body and have it obey. To experience that surge of power and pleasure that came from peak physical performance. To work up this agonizing tension and know the release was right fucking there, and it was going to deliver the way it was supposed to—for both of us.

"Come for me," I growled, or maybe begged, as I dangled from the edge, losing my grip. "Come for me. Now, now, now—"
"Yes!" she cried out, her body contracting around my cock as it throbbed inside her. I kept moving until I couldn't anymore, until my muscles gave out, until I collapsed on top of her in complete and utter bliss. Her hands came up to my head and threaded into my hair, and we stayed just like tat for a moment, our skin slick with sweat, our breath coming hard and fast, our bodies still connected.

But after a minute, I realized I must be crushing her, and I lifted my chest from her upper body. "Sorry. You okay?"

"Um, I just had two orgasms in like twenty minutes. I'm amazing. Well, you're amazing." She says holding my face in her hands and kisses me.

"Thanks, you're amazing." Carefully, I pulled out of her. "Don't move, okay?"

"Okay."