Chapter 17

Margot's POV

**Flashback**

Easton has been so wonderful and I slept with my ex Tom. I just feel so guilty about it because Easton is so wonderful.

As I stand here in the bathroom staring at the positive pregnancy tests. Tears are staining my cheeks and then there's a knock on the door.

"Margot honey? Is it your stomach again?" Easton asks worriedly and makes me feel even worse. "I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute." I yell out with a little quiver to my voice.

I throw the tests in the trash and pull myself together. I open up the door and he's leaning against the wall opposite. Looks up and rushes up to me. "What's wrong sweetheart? You can tell me. You've been worrying me lately?" He grabs my hand and presses to his chest.

"I'm pregnant."  I say. His eye widen, and he says, "H-how d-did this happen?"

"Well we don't use protection and I told you last month we have to be more careful because I was on antibiotics." I say and he says. "I thought you were talking about technique and being careful with you."

I giggle as I put my hands on his face. "You're so cute." He puts one of his huge hands on mine.
"So I'm gonna be a dad?" He asks and I look into his beautiful eyes and nod. He's been so wonderful and I'm so in love with him. I just had a lapse of judgement. "Yes you're going to be a dad."

He smiles so big and lifts me up spinning me around.

**End of Flashback**

I think back to that day and what my lawyer said about Easton's lawyer pushing for more than 50/50 on custody. I try to push aside the feeling of anger as I start the car to head over to pick up Spencer. 

Easton's POV

"Ready or not here I come!" I yell out as I'm playing hide & seek with my daughter and Lizzie. I search the house and I get to the basement and I hear Spencer's whispered giggles. I tip toe down the stairs and Spencer whispers to Lizzie, "I think Daddy is coming." "Shh" "Found you!" I say and their high pitch squeals makes me laugh. I lift my arms up pretending they are bear arms and claws. They take off running and I take off after them.

They are already up the stairs and I'm right behind them. I growl like a bear and I hear Spencer yell, "Oh no Lizzie, Daddy turned into a bear!" I catch up to them and grab Lizzie throwing her over my shoulder. I turn lightly biting her in the side, she yelps out, "Easton!" I'm paying too much attention to Lizzie when I feel my daughter's closed fists hit me right in my area.

"Oh fffu..." I almost curse out and I set Lizzie down. I bend over with my hands on my knees breathing through the pain. I feel Lizzie's hand rubbing my back, and then I hear Spencer ask, "What's wrong Daddy?" I gather myself enough to talk, "Oh just got the wind knocked out of me when you saved Lizzie from the bear." She pouts and looks down at the ground. "I'm s-sorry daddy." I pull her into me and hug her tight.

"It's alright sweetheart, Daddy is fine." I reassure her and she looks back at me searching my eyes. I smile at her and nod so then she smiles. She hugs me again and smacks a kiss on my cheek. The door bell rings and I say, "I think that's your mom Spence." She runs towards the door and Lizzie says,  "I'll wait in the kitchen." She doesn't say anything else and walks away. I hear Spencer yell through the door, "Who is it?" I smile walking towards the door but look back towards the kitchen worried about Lizzie.