Chapter 25

Lizzie's POV

"This could end my career in basketball." He says with so much sadness that I haven't seen since I was the cause of that sadness. I pull him into my arms and hold him.

"We don't know that sweetheart. Let's just wait till we get the results." I sooth him and he nods into my chest. I kiss the top of his head and comb my fingers through his hair. He finally settles down, pulling away from my arms and touches my cheek. "You really didn't have to come out here. I really don't want you to have to delay filming."

"Of course I had to come out here, you're my b-. Well I just mean that you live alone now and I maybe okay that you and my sister are best friends but I'm not about to let her take care of her." She has to stop herself and I think she was about to call me her boyfriend. Her also admitting that she doesn't want her sister taking care of me is pretty funny.

"Were you just about to call me your boyfriend?" I ask with a smile on my face sort of teasing her. "Shut up." She flushes and smacks my chest. I look down seeing I'm still in my jersey and shorts. She notices too and asks if I want help changing. I nod, "Yes please. I have a clean shirt and shorts in my bag." She grabs my clothes out of the bag and I easily take off my shirt and get the new one on. Now taking off the jersey shorts and putting the other pair of shorts on was a bit of a challenge. She managed to get them on and back into bed without me having to stand up at all. She ordered us food and we ate in bed while watching Friends.

She's playing with my hair when my phone starts ringing it's shows Margot's name and Lizzie moves away. "FaceTime means it's Spencer so stay in frame she'll be happy you're here and not worry about me." I slide to answer, "Hey Spence!"

Spencer: "Lizzie! Daddy! Daddy, I saw your game and you got hurt. Mommy said you had to go to the hospital? Is your leg fixed now?"
Me: "Well, I had to get pictures taken of my knee so they know how to fix it. I'm alright though, Auntie MK came and picked me up then Lizzie flew out here to take care of me while I can't walk on my leg."
Spencer: "Oh that's good. Mommy and I are coming home tomorrow, she got done with her work today."
Me: "Oh that's good, I miss you sweetie."
Spencer: "I miss you too Daddy. Lizzie, will you be there when I get home?"
Lizzie: "Of course girlie. You can help me take care of Daddy."
Spencer: "Yes! He's not very good at being a patient. I remember when he hurt his ankle last year before during practice and he was supposed to stay off it. He didn't and mommy was so mad at him."

Lizzie raises an eyebrow at me and I don't respond. He focuses on saying good night to Spencer and she says good night to us both blowing kisses at us both before hanging up.

Easton's POV

"So am I going to have to keep my eye on you?" I roll my eyes at her but she grabs my chin forcing me to look at her. My eyes widen at her roughness. "Am I Easton?"

"I just get stir crazy. But it might be a little harder with this injury. So you don't have to worry." I sit up, kissing her our lips tangling together. Her tongue running across my bottom lip like she does asking permission. I grant her access and we fight for dominance. She lifts her leg carefully and straddles me. I release a moan into her mouth as she grinds into me. She lifts my lifts my shirt off me. I put my hands under her shirt pulling it off her, reaching up to take off her bra I get it unhooked with one hand about to pull it off but then I hear. 

"Hey! I brought you-UGH!" Lizzie and I pull away and she quickly climbs off me. We both see MK in the doorway, with take out in one hand and another cover her eyes. Lizzie reaches around to hook her bra together and grabs her shirt.

"Ever heard locks?!"
"Ever heard of knocking?" Lizzie spits back and she goes to say something but realizes she should've knocked.

"Sorry, I had take out delivered and are you even supposed to be doing that? Wouldn't it hurt your leg?" She says and asks. I smirk at her and then at Lizzie who is still beet red. Embarrassed that her sister caught us almost having sex.

"It was going just fine until we were interrupted." I say but then I get smacked in the chest. I put my shirt back on and thank MK.

"Thanks MK." She brings it in along with fork and drinks. I start opening my box and then Lizzie gets up and rushes to the bathroom. MK watches her and I try to keep my face down at my food. I start slowly eating my food as we can hear Lizzie throw up.

"EASTON JAMES!" MK yells and starts smacking me. "Ow! Ow! Why are you hitting me!?" I ask and she looks over to the bathroom as Lizzie comes out. She looks at Lizzie holding her stomach and then back at me. I most likely have a guilty look on my face. "You knocked up my sister?!" She yells at me still smacking my shoulder and heads.

"Mary Kate! Stop hitting him, it was an accident, I forgot my pill." Lizzie comes over rubbing my back after MK finally stops hitting me. She's still glaring at me, "Fine, but you were always good at protection." I stare at her with wide eyes telling her to shut up.

Lizzie moves her hand up my back and pulls the hair at the back of my head. Making it known that she still hates that MK and I slept together. "Okay, MK do you have something else to eat for your sister since the smell of the take out made her vomit." She narrows her eyes at me but gets up and leaves to get Lizzie something to eat.

"Well it's good to know you weren't fully in my sister." Lizzie says with irritation and I sigh with guilt. "I need to pee." I say as I try to get out of bed myself. Which I get to the edge of the bed grab my crutches but as I stand up I drop one of them. "Damn it." I grit through my teeth.

"Let me help, sweetheart." She says coming around the bed picking up my crutch. "Thanks." I mumble not looking at her as I hobble to the bathroom. As I finish I come back out of the bathroom and Lizzie is sitting on the bed pulling on her fingers. "I'm sorry about that comment. It wasn't fair of me to keep holding that against you."

"I forgive you it probably wasn't fun to hear your sister say something like that and not exactly be excited about us having a baby." I say and she nods with tears in her eyes. I can feel my knee start to throb again so I hop back to the bed and she helps me sit. I hiss when I put my leg back up on the bed.

"MK!! Will you bring me some ice for my knee too!" I yell out and Lizzie looks at me confused. "I could've done that."

"I know but she deserves that because of her thoughtless comment." She smiles and kiss me. I turn on the tv and we cuddle up to watch a movie.

MK brings her some food and my ice. "Easton James as much as I'm not impressed you got my sister pregnant right after getting back together but you made me an auntie!!" She squeals and hugs me then goes to properly congratulates Lizzie making her smile at me for the response she was hoping for after her sister would find out.

Now I have to worry about my daughter's reaction to a new sibling.