Chapter 33

Lizzie's POV

I've been lying here for about 45 minutes watching Easton sleep. I woke up horny but I've been keeping him up so late the last few nights with my hormones. I know he's exhausted but I need him. This stage of my pregnancy has made me horny and hungry. Easton has been such a trooper about it though.

⚠️ Smut warning ⚠️

I start running my hand down his chest down his stomach and I slide my hand under the sheet that covers him from the waist down. I start stroking his dick and he groans a bit in his sleep. I bring my lips to his neck and up to his ear.

I lightly nip at his ear, "Wake up honey." I whisper and he groans again.

"Lizzie.." Is all he says in his graveling morning voice that I've found out is my favorite thing to hear first thing when he wakes up.

My stroking has woken up his member and it's almost standing at full attention making me grin into her neck.

"Seems like someone is wide awake."

"But someone else is very tired from last night." He says with his eyes still closed.

"You did this to me." I finally say as I pull off the sheets climbing on top of him. I'm straddling him now my wet sex pressed against his erection.

"Fuck, I can feel how wet you are." His voice is tinged with carnal appreciation, and he suddenly sits up, his arm around my waist again, so we're nose to nose. He rubs his nose against mine.

"If you're going to wake me up we're going to take this slow, Miss Olsen. I want to feel all of you." He lifts me, and with exquisite, frustrating, slow ease, lowers me onto him. I feel each blessed inch of him fill me.

"Ah-" I moan incoherently as I reach out to clasp his arms. I try to lift myself off him for some welcome friction, but he holds me in place.
"All of me," he whispers and tilts his pelvis, pushing himself into me all the way. I throw my head back and let out a strangled cry of pure pleasure.
"Let me hear you," he murmurs. "No-don't move, just feel."

I open my eyes, my mouth frozen in a silent Ah! And he's gazing at me, hooded, licentious blue eyes into green eyes. He shifts, rolling his hips, but holds me in place.
I groan. His lips are at my throat, kissing me.

"This is my favorite place. Buried in you," he murmurs against my skin.
"Please, move," I plead.
"Slow, Elizabeth." He flexes his hips again and pleasure radiates through me. I cup his face and kiss him, consuming him.
"Love me. Please, Easton."

His teeth skim my jaw up to my ear. "Go," he whispers, and he lifts me up and down. My inner goddess is unleashed, and I push him down on the ground and start to move, savoring the feeling of him inside me...riding him...riding him hard. With his hands around my waist he matches my rhythm. I have missed this...the heady feeling of him beneath me, inside me. It's a heady fusion of senses: touch, taste, smell, and the sight of my amazing boyfriend beneath me.

"Oh, Lizzie." He groans, eyes closed, head back, mouth open.

Ah... I love this. And inside, I'm building... building...climbing...higher. Easton's hands move to my thighs, and delicately his thumbs press at their apex, and I explode around him over and over and over and over, and I collapse, sprawled on his chest as he cries out in turn, letting go and calling out my name with love and joy.

Smut Over

He cuddles me against his chest, cradling my head. Hmm. Closing my eyes, I savor the feel of his arms around me. My hand is on his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart as it slows and calms. I kiss and nuzzle him, sighing that he made me come again after hours of sex last night and into the very early morning.
"Better?" he whispers. I raise my head. He's grinning broadly.
"Much. Thank you." I grin back at him, but start to frown as I see dark circles under his eyes. That makes my eyes start to water. Damn hormones.

"Hey, hey what's wrong Liz?" He puts his hands on my face wiping away the tears that are falling down my face. I touch under his eyes.

"Y-you have dark c-circles under your eyes." I say tears still streaming down my face.

"Lizzie baby, it's alright." She says trying to hold me but I push him away.

"No it's not I'm making you exhausted just for my stupid hormones!"

He pulls me back into him gently as I'm not sobbing into her neck. "It is because you are putting yourself through pregnancy and then eventually child birth for me. I can handle being tired for a while but Liz I'm getting sex with you so it's most definitely worth it."

I finally stop sobbing and I lean back to look at him and he looks down at me with that smile that melts me every time he gives it to me. "Really?"

"Really."

I lean down to kiss him and he accepts it even though I'm probably all snotty. I pull away and get a tissue. He still has his arm around me then he starts rubbing my belly with his other hand, and says good morning. He has been doing this every morning since I've started showing.

He gives me another kiss takes a quick shower and heads to the kitchen to make us breakfast. I lean up against the headboard ready one of my baby books when I hear him talking. For a second I think he's talking to himself but then I realize he's talking to someone on the phone.

"2 months!!" I hear him yell and that makes me get up and check on what's going on.

"She has school, and I'm here!?" His voice has calmed a little. He's pacing now and I sit at the breakfast bar waiting to hear what's going on. I haven't seen him this worked up since I was being harassed by some guys at our school.

**Flashback**
⚠️ Triggers ⚠️
I'm sitting by Easton's locker reading waiting for him to get done with practice.

"Look at who it is boys the other Olsen." I look up to see Marcus and the other two I can never remember their names walking up the hallway. They are passing around a flask. He's always creeped me out and he started calling me the other Olsen. I stand up to go wait closer to the boys locker room, but they block my path.

"Marcus please move." I say and he just shakes his head.

"Boys, I think I want to know why Easton finds Elizabeth so damn interesting. I bet she's a nice little slut for him. How about I find out." He's walked me back into the lockers I can't move. I freeze he's got his hands on my waist.

"Stop Mar-" I try to yell out but his hand it over my mouth now. Moving his hand to the hem of my skirt. Tears are pouring out of my eyes. I close my eyes wanting to leave my body. I no longer feel hands on me. I open my eyes to see Easton and Marcus fighting.

Some of the other basketball players already scared off the other two. Marcus got in a couple good hits to Easton's face but then Easton finally tackles Marcus to the floor. Easton is screaming at him, "DON'T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" He's about to hit him again but he's pulled off him by Easton's best friend.

He's holding him tight so and talking to him. "That's enough Easton, she needs you."

He turns him to look at me his eye is already turning blue but his eyes are red rimmed with tears. He's scared that I was hurt and he's shaking. I walk up to him and put my hands on his face. He relaxes a little bit.

"E, I'm okay, it's alright." I can see him deflate and I nod at his best friend to let him go. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry, coach kept us long." I feel his wet hair from the shower he must've taken after practice.

"I'm okay, he didn't hurt me."

**End of Flashback**

"You are supposed to tell me when there are parent teacher conferences. Margot I can't go two months without seeing her. Fine, but we aren't done with this conversation." He says and hangs up. He still looks angry not quite as mad as that day but a close second.

He sees me sitting there patiently, he walks around and sits down on the bar stool next to me. "Margot is taking Spencer with her to film for two months."