Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

I went home and had dinner with Margot and Spencer but I was so distracted by that kiss with Lizzie. I felt guilty about it but also wanted to do it again and again. I hear Spencer say my name, "Hm, what's that Spence?" I ask and she sighs, "I said can we go to the park with Auntie MK and Lizzie tomorrow?" I look up and Margot has a questioning look in her eyes. "Oh well I will ask them tonight when I see them tonight." Spencer just nods as she shoves some of her chicken in her mouth. Margot doesn't look at me the rest of dinner, and when we get Spencer in bed and I head to get changed for drinks.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going out tonight? And Elizabeth is going?" Margot questions leaning against the frame of our walk in closet as I'm picking out my clothes.

"Well MK just decided today and when I got home we sat down to dinner." I answer not saying anything about Elizabeth going. I put on jeans and she walks in pulling out one of my nicer shirts. "Thank you." I take the shirt slipping it on and she starts to button it up for me. "You seemed a little off at dinner? Talk to me?" She finishes buttoning my shirt and leaves he hands on my chest. "I'm just trying to get used to Elizabeth being back here and I avoided MK for the past couple weeks because of it." I answer and it's somewhat the truth.

"Do you think it's best to go out to drinks with her there?" She asks and I shrug, "I think I just need to get used to it since MK is one of my closest friends and she's her sister so. Plus Spencer's been bothering me about hanging out with them again."  She nods and hear my phone ring in the bedroom. I walk past her and see it's MK.

MK: Hey! Are you on your way or what?"
Me: Just finished putting Spencer down and getting dressed. I'll be heading out the door in 5 minutes, calm down.
MK: Okay tell Margot I'll make sure you behave.
Me: Bye MK.

I hang up putting the phone in my pocket and put on some cologne. I turn around and give Margot a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll text you later to tell you if I'm staying at MK's or coming home." I saying walking out our room heading down to the garage. "Okay be safe, I love you."

"Love you."

I called to tell MK that I was 5 minutes out and when pull up to MK's building parking and they both coming out of the elevator. My heart stops when I see Elizabeth in her dress it's short and shows of her gorgeous legs. I can't help but stare and I'm so glad my windows are tinted.

I'm broken out of my state when MK pulls opens the door. "Hey Loser! Let's go our car is waiting out front." She shuts the door and starts walking out front. "Hey, you alright?" She asks because she can tell something is off.

"No Margot noticed something was off and I just couldn't stop thinking about you." I admit and she goes to hug me but we hear MK yell at us to hurry up. So we head out to the car and we head out to the club.

We are almost to the club and MK has been talking our ears off. I remember Spencer wanted to see them both.

"Oh before I forget someone really wants Lizzie and Auntie MK to go to the park with her tomorrow." I say smiling.

"Aww my little munchkin, I would be I have work to do tomorrow." MK pouts and I shake my head, "Oh that's alright I'll let her know it was short notice and we can figure out another time."

"Wait, I'd love to go to the park and see Spencer." Lizzie speaks up and I look over eyebrows raised. "You don't have to." "Easton I want to. Spencer is great!" She say and I don't say anything else about it. We pull up to the club and I've been her a few times with MK it's more upscale for celebrities and there's paps camped out. Luckily I get out first to make sure the girls are safe.

Once we get in we head to the VIP section. I order a pitcher a beer and I of course get eye rolls. "You need to take a shot first!" MK tells me grabbing the shots off the tray and handed me and Lizzie one. We share a quick glance at either smirking and back to MK to toast. "To friends!" She shouts and we all down our shots. The liquid burns down my throats, this is going to be a long night as MK hands me another.