Chapter 30

Y/N's POV

3 months later...

I'm finally off the crutches and I am still working on strengthening enough for me to run on it. Lizzie has finally let me go to therapy by myself.

My therapist is rubbing my knee after the session. My phone has been ringing off the hook for a while now. I grab it and see Lizzie has called me 3 times. I immediately call her worried something happened.

Lizzie: Finally! What took you so long?"

Me: I'm at therapy, what do you need?

Lizzie: I need you.

Me: Are you alright?

Lizzie: Easton...I need you.

I widen my eyes at the emphasis she puts on the word "need". We haven't had sex since before my surgery I've been recovering and she's been very sick this first couple months of pregnancy.

Me: Oh...okay I'll be right there.

Lizzie: Bring some strawberries.

Me: Okay will do. See you soon.

I hang up and quickly hop off the table. "Do I need to make another appointment at the desk?"

"Actually, I was just going to tell you I'm signing off on your therapy. I think you are ready to go back. You do really well with everything. Plus you did amazing at jumping so I don't see why you can't start next season."

She springs on me. I pause in the doorway, "Wait? Really?"

"Yes, I'll start the release paperwork and send to the team."

I smile and go to hug her but then I remember what Margot said in the beginning and Lizzie's jealousy so I reach my hand out to shake her hand.

"Thank you so much!"

"You did the work Easton." She says shaking my hand. I can't help the smile on my face the whole way to the store and home.

I open the door and announce I'm home, "I'm home Lizzie!" No answer so I pull the strawberries out of the bag and try to find my pregnant girlfriend.

I finally find her in our bedroom propped up against pillows reading one of her pregnancy books. I love the site of her in our bed, after all this time she is finally mine.

"What's with the big grin?" I hear her say and I shake my head.

"Just so happy and my PT is releasing me. Not more appointments she says I'm good to go for next season." I say as I crawl towards her in the bed. She sets her book down opening her legs so I setting in between them.

"Oh E! That's great, I'm so proud of you!" She pulls me down to her lips but before she can pull away I deepen the kiss. My tongue requesting permission by licking her bottom lip. She grants me access as I taste her, our tongues battling for dominance.

It wasn't until we had sex before my surgery that I noticed that Lizzie not only likes being dominated but she also likes to dominate. Which was a new experience for me as all the women I've been with have been very submissive but I do think that one woman would've maybe dominated me