Chapter 15

Easton's POV

"I've slept with Mary Kate." I say as she instantly lets go of my hand and scoots away from me.

"What?" She whispers and I can see the tears rimming her eyes. I haven't seen those eyes like that in a very long time.

"MK and I slept together -" I'm cut off by her, "I don't need to hear it again, when?" She says getting up moving away from me.

"It started the morning after I got drunk after I found out that you and Boyd were engaged." I tell her as I get up to walk behind her but not close enough to touch her.

"Started? How long?" She manages to get out and I close my eyes. "Um...about 6 months but it was just sex until I met Nina. I'm sorry Lizzie." I put my hand on her arm and she spins around slapping my hand away.

"Why?" She now asks angrily with tears still spilling from her eyes. "I was sad and it just happened. I really don't have any other reason. If I could take all of it back I would but I thought my chances with you were done."

"So you thought the best thing was sleep with my sister?! Easton, you knew my insecurities with my sister and being the other Olsen sister. Then for you to sleep with her just makes me think that maybe-" "That maybe what? I've always wanted her? No no no Lizzie, you are the only Olsen I've ever wanted and still want!" I cut her off and this time I approach her grabbing her hands pulling them to my chest. She pulls her hands away and steps back, "But you still slept with her! More than once, how am I supposed to let that go?" She asks, "Please believe me when I say that MK was just sex and yes she may have been my best friends through these years but you will always be my one an only my Green eyes."

I step closer grabbing her face and kiss her. She relaxes kissing me back but she stops pushing me away and we I let go of her face stepping back. "Get out." Is all she says and I feel my heart shatter all over again but this time by my own doing. I nod grabbing my jacket and I walk out her front door.

No one's POV

Lizzie stares at Easton walk out the door. The man who promised to never hurt her again break that promise.

As soon as the door closes she breaks falling to her knees feeling her heart shatter to a million pieces again. She thought this day was going to end with him and her finally being together, but come to find out he has been that way with her sister. Two of the people she thought would protect her heart with their entire being.

She gets up from the floor ignoring her phone and going to her room to crawl into bed. But sleep doesn't come she just cries into her pillow.

Easton's POV

Walking out to my rental car I feel like now my entire world has fallen apart. I guess I should've thought when I kept sleeping with MK.

I'm on autopilot that I don't even know how I get back to my hotel. Once I'm in the secret of my room I close the door and slump to the floor and let the tears fall. I can't cry for long because I feel my phone go off and I pull it out of my pocket to see it's Margot but I'm sure she's letting Spencer call me to say good night to her.

I wipe my face and try to pull it together before answering.

Me: Hi Baby!
Spencer: Hi Daddy!
Me: How are you?
Spencer: Good! Mommy took me to the aquarium and she bought me this little penguin!

She puts the stuffed penguin in view of the camera. I smile know that's her favorite animal.

Me: That's awesome!
Spencer: When are you coming home?
Me: Well my flight back is tomorrow but I'm going to be staying with Grandma.
Spencer: Can I come too!?
Me: We'll see baby, can I talk to Mommy?
Spencer: Okay she's right here.