Chapter 35

Easton POV

I'm riding the elevator up and I'm dreading telling Lizzie about the kiss. I know that Margot misses me. I feel so guilty about what I did to her.

But I can't focus on that I have to be prepared for my pregnant girlfriend to rip me a new one. The elevator dings and it opens up to our apartment door.

I walk in and she's right where I left her but she's passed out. So I take off my shoes and squeeze my way between her and the couch. Luckily we got a big couch for my tall ass. She feels me behind her and scoots back into me I wrap my arm around her putting my hand in her belly.

"How'd it go?" She says sleepily and I tense up. She must feel it because she sits up and turns towards me.

"What happened Easton."

I don't answer her then I feel her fingers twist my nipple making me cry out in pain. "Ah! Fuck! Okay I'll tell you!" She lets go and I rub at the area.

"My suspicions were right she's jealous and sad. She hates having to hear Spencer talk about her little brother. I gave her a hug to comfort her and she took that opportunity to kiss me."

"Awesome." She gets up as quickly as she can stopping off to towards our bedroom and I get up to follow her but she slams the door shut in my face.

I lean my forehead against the door, "Lizzie, please you didn't let me finish. I stopped her. I know I shouldn't have been that close but you have to understand I was married to her for 4 years. We have a kid together, and she loved me and I loved her. I don't want her, I want you. She is just Spencer's mom to me now."

She doesn't answer so I turn around leaning against the door. Then all of a sudden I'm falling backwards. I hit the floor with a thud and she is above me laughing at me. I stand up quickly and she stops laughing. She is glaring up at me and I can see the jealousy in her beautiful green eyes.

"I'm sorry. I made it clear she can't do that again and she understands. But good news is she agreed to let us have Spencer while she films during the day or if she has night shoots."

"Good." She has her arms crossed and hasn't soften her stare. I walk closer and place my hands on her waist. I lean down kissing her cheek down her jaw and to her neck. She sighs and she places her hands on my chest.

"Damn you Easton James." She says tilting her head to give me more access. I reach for her shirt but she pushed me back till my legs hit the bed. I sit down and she climb on top of me.

I hook my arm around her waist lifting her up twisting her around so she's on the bed. I lift her up to position her up on the pillows. She helps me take her shirt off and I take my shirt off. I love the feeling of her skin on mine. Her belly is sticking out a bit. My hand slides down her sides and then I feel something on my stomach it was small but I noticed it.

I lift myself up fast and look down at her belly. "Did he just?" I ask not being able to finish the question. She's been able to feel him move but I haven't yet.

"Yes, he just kicked." I sit back and place both my hands on her belly. He kicks again. "He kicked baby!" I say excitedly almost too loud. She is smiling up at me at my excitement. He does it again and I can't stop the smile in my face.

I lean down and kiss her belly. "Should we think of baby names?"

She looks up at me, "We can but you got me all worked up so you have something to finish."

"But he's awake..."

"Come on? You and Margot never did it while Spencer was awake and kicking?"

"No...well not that I know of."

"It's alright E, I read that the motion puts him back to sleep." She smiles pulling me back down to kiss her.

It doesn't take long to get her there so she has three orgasms in my one. It makes me feel great. She falls asleep and I hear a knock on our door. I throw on some boxers and shorts thinking it's just a package but it's MK.

Even though MK has always seen me without a shirt on now that Lizzie knowing about MK and I, I just feel bad being shirtless. She knocks again so I don't have time to change, I open the door.

"Hey, where's my sister?" She walks by me looking around. Then she turns back to me.

"She's sleeping." I simply state and she raises an eyebrow at me. She walks up to me and pushes against my neck.

"Ah! What the hell." Slap her hand away. Then she laughs, "Didn't think she'd be a biter."

I cover my neck, I felt her teeth but I didn't think it'd would leave a mark so I rush to the bedroom. "Nice scratch marks too!" I hear her yell after me.

I reach the bathroom and see I huge bite mark on my neck. Well that's going to be there for a while. Now doubt she did it on purpose. I grab a shirt from my drawer throwing it on and cover up my pregnant girlfriend.

Coming back out MK is sitting at the kitchen counter waiting for my return. "What are you doing here?"

"Well gee thanks can't I just come see my best friend who I have seen in weeks?"

"Sorry, of course. How are you?" I lean down kissing her cheek.

"I'm good, I just missed you and Lizzie. What did you do to make her basically brand you?"

"Margot kissed me this morning when I went to figure out why she decided to pull Spencer from school and take her with her filming for a couple months."

"What!?"

"Shh! Your sister is sleeping."

"Right, sorry. Why did you let her kiss you?"

"I hugged her because she's having a hard time with Spencer talking so much about Lizzie and the baby. So she took advantage of the moment. But I stopped it, and let's just say your sister is very possessive."

"Well it makes sense. Don't get me wrong I love that you are back with my sister and Margot did cheat but you just got together with Lizzie so easily." She explains and I shake my head.

"But she and Tom she would've continued to sleep with Tom if Lizzie and I hadn't seen each other. But I do think that Margot just needed that closure."

MK nods and grabs my hand. "So what are you going to about the Spencer situation?"

"Oh Lizzie said she has a place down in Atlanta which is where Margot is filming so she said we could go stay down there. So I asked Margot if we could have Spencer during the time she films."

"Good, I'm glad because I know you have only been away from Spencer for about two weeks when you are in the playoffs." She says and I nod.

"MK, she's really making this easier for me. I want to ask her to marry me."