Chapter 16

Easton's POV

I open the door and see her standing there, "Hi" is all she says.
"Green eyes..." I manage to get out and she steps closer grabbing me by my shirt into a heated kiss. I pull her waist closer to me. Her hands moves up my chest to my neck and into my hair. We get lost in the kiss when I hear my mom clear her throat. We break apart and Lizzie looks over my shoulder. "Hi Christy." She says as her face starts blushing. I let go of her waist and turn around rubbing my neck.

"Hello Elizabeth, how about we not stand in the doorway and make out like teenagers." My mom says scolding me I grab her purse from the front porch and usher her more in the house and close the door.

I grab Lizzie's hand to pull her upstairs to the guest room where I'm sleeping. My mom just lifts her eyebrow at me but I ignore her.

I let Lizzie in first as I walk in I close the door behind me. I turn towards her and I think she's about to say something but I cut her off with a kiss. She giggles through the kiss but then it turns into a moan as my hands roam her body. My lips move to her neck and she sighs.

"E-Easton...wait" she breathes out and she pushes in my chest. I pull away from her and but don't let go of her waist. I search her eyes waiting for her to speak.

"Do you think we should talk?" She asks and I think for a moment and I shake my head like a kid with a grin in my face. She giggles at my antics before she grabs my face to stop my shaking.

"Every time we talk it gets us further away from each other. So I think for once we shouldn't talk." I say half serious and she pouts at me. "E..I know but we probably should."

"Okay...I'm so glad you are here but why I thought you would never want to see me again?" I ask and she reaches around her waist to unlock my hands but she doesn't let go of my hands as she pulls me towards the bed to sit down.

"I didn't want to at first and I'm still a little hurt that you slept with MK and it makes me feel pretty jealous actually. Then MK flew out after me not answering her or Ashley. She explained your situation and I realized that it's not worth throwing away what you and I feel for each other." She explained and I nod with a small smirk.

"Jealous huh?" She glares at me and I realize now is not the time to joke about that.

"I know it's selfish of me but I'm jealous of all the girls you've probably been with since you haven't even fully been with me." She says sheepishly and I sigh, "Yeah, I can relate seeing how as I was hoping to be your first..."

I look down at our intertwined fingers ashamed to be that selfish after cheating on her when we were in high school. Now saying it again after her knowing that MK and I were basically fuck buddies. I feel her finger under my chin lift it up to look at her.

"It's okay to feel like that. I really wanted you to be my first too." She says as she leans in and places a soft gentle kiss on my pouting lips.

"Am I forgiven?" I ask timidly looking into those beautiful green eyes. She doesn't answer right away and is making me worry. "Yes as long as I'm forgiven."

I give her a look of confusion, she smiles at my cluelessness. She cups my cheek and rubs at my cheek bone. "Am I forgiven for breaking your heart all those years ago?"

"Green eyes you were never not forgiven." I say and she pulls me into her lips again. I run my tongue across her bottom lip she grants me access. I grip her waist and pull her onto my lap so she's straddling me.

She pulls away, "Wait Easton..I can't do this. Not now at least. You're still married." She says and I rest my forehead against her chest as I nod my head. I feel her hands run through my hair, "You're right. I don't know how long this divorce is going to take." I say and she holds my face in her hands.