Chapter 11

Easton's POV

I pull into the garage and sit there for a few minutes thinking how I'm such an ass. Margot deserves better than me, and that I am going to break her heart once I tell her about the two kisses. I really don't deserve either Margot or Lizzie. Lizzie was just cheated on by her husband and I am kissing her while I'm married.

I take a deep breath and head inside. I hear Spencer talking away about how excited she is to go to the park with MK and Lizzie. Shit...I completely forgot about that, another woman in my life I get to hurt. I turn the corner into the kitchen and Spencer sees me first.

"Daddy!" She squeals and jumps from the bar stool. I catch her running body and lift her into my arms. "What happened to your face?" She asks and Margot walks quickly up to me as well. "Daddy was elbowed in the face on accident." I answer and she seems to accept this answer.

"When are we going to the park with Auntie MK and Lizzie?" She asks and I look over to Margot who walks away. "Actually Spence I forgot to ask them so we might have to have them join us another time. But I can still take you with Mommy?" I ask and she has a look of disappointment but when I say with mommy her face lights up. "Yes! Mommy will you come with us?" she ask squirming out of my hold to head towards Margot and hug her.

"Why don't you head upstairs to get ready I'll be up in a minute to do your hair." she tells her and Spencer rushes up up the stairs. That's when Margot faces me and reaches her hands to cup my cheeks. "What happened?" I hear the concern in her voice.

"I was a little too drunk last night and stumbled into this guy. He didn't want to accept my apology and hit me." I explain exactly what happened I'm not sure what it looks like this morning.

"Lizzie put some ice on it last night." I say and she moves her hand down to my lips. Her thumb runs across my lip and pulls it back. "Looks like ice wasn't the only thing she put on her face last night." she says showing my remnants of lipstick. I close my eyes I was in such a rush to get out that I forgot to even look at myself in the mirror.

"Margot...I can explain." I say as she turns her back to me to clean up breakfast. "What's there to explain Easton. You have lipstick on your lips!" she says raising her voice.

"I didn't mean for it to happen it just did, I was just about to tell you." I say and she scoffs turning back towards me. "Did you sleep with her?" she whispers and I shake my head, "No it was just a kiss."

She stays silent and I can tell she's about to cry. "You have been acting so off since the championship, and now I know it's because of her. Do you still love her?" I don't answer and then she walks away from me. "Margot." I chase after her and grab her hand. She turns around and her hand comes up and slaps me. Her eyes widen and her hands come up to her mouth in shock that she just slapped me.

"We are not doing this now. We are going to take our daughter to the park and we will talk about this later. Will you ask your mother to take her tonight?" She asks and I nod. I watch her head upstairs to finish getting Spencer ready. I pull my phone out to text my mom if she could take Spencer tonight and she of course agrees. I head to the spare bedroom and bathroom to shower.

Once we arrive in the city we find a place to park and walk to park. We are holding her hands in between us. We see the playground in site and she starts pulling on us more. "Mommy Daddy lets go faster!" She smiles down at her letting go of her hand and I take that as my cue to run with her to the playground.

Margot's POV

I find a bench to watch Spencer and Easton play together. I have struggling to keep it together and it's hard to be hate him or even be mad at him when he plays with our daughter like he does. I know its pathetic he kissed another woman that he still loves. I see him walking over to me as Spencer starts playing with another girl on the equipment.